the colours that i can't change
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
<style type="text/css">.jinx2 q {color:#BF4930;} .jinx2 em {color:#BF4930;}</style>

As the morning sun peeked over the eastern mountains, Jinx had already risen, stretched, and departed her coastal home base. It was no secret that Jinx had been wandering a lot lately, though if asked about it she would merely shrug. She didn't believe there was any occasion to wander, nor any occasion to remain corralled at home. The Kesuk couldn't successfully pass her wanderlust off as pack relations journeys, for the only wolves she had encountered were those who evidently thought she was insane. Or, in the case of Hawkeye, though her insane to explain their own insanity.

No, if anything, Jinx was muddying any pack relations that might exist between Horizon Ridge and Blacktail Deer Plateau. She had yet to spend any time with her Alpha, by one's fault or another, and so any knowledge that the plateau wolves had informed him already of her misdeeds (in her eyes, acts of faith) evaded her. She had made herself at home in Horizon Ridge — as much at home as she could be, having her Alpha more or less as elusive as she herself was — and hoped for a quiet ending, that she may worship Sos until the day she died with no more excitement.

Today, Jinx chanced a trip south to Neverwinter Forest, the first place she had set foot in search of a pack upon coming to Teekon. She had largely avoided the forest, as she hadn't wanted to deal with slipping away from the pirate pack in the dead of night without so much as a warning of her intents. Jinx was good at that — slipping away without warning. But when her god called, what mortal wolf was entitled to know? What mortal wolf could claim their time was more precious than Sos'?

Today, though, she would speak with Styx and Katrina, be allowed into the borders, and collect her dried bracken ferns from her old densite. At least, that's what she'd thought, but the original marked boundaries of Neverwinter were devoid of scent. Instead, new boundaries had been drawn around a different perimeter, and the scent was different, if not a little familiar.

Undaunted by this, as Jinx believed her god and her loa would find a way to allow her to collect her invisibility spores, she threw back her head in a howl to summon any wolf capable of assisting her.

Messages In This Thread
the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 20, 2013, 10:12 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - December 24, 2013, 06:32 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 03, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 06, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 10, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 10, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 11, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 12, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 21, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:19 AM