i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Redwood cringed and whimpered as the sharp claws raked his head. He suddenly felt dazed with blood falling in his eyes. He gave a raspy chuckle and smiled, "Awh... is little old puppy ticking you off? Poor you." His head spun and he felt like he would pass out, he was acting stupid. He knew he was on the verge of being killed, but he didn't show any fear. He felt joyed that he was getting under their skin, even if he would be murdered. "So sorry for offending such a big bad wolf." he laughed in sarcasm, "But see it my way, I don't take orders, from anyone! I'd rather be slayed at this very moment rather than crawl around with this dark Pack. I will never, ever take orders from your queen. If she would like to have me gutted and mounted on a tree, let her. But this puppy would like to have a little fun with ya' before he is killed, when he had done nothing wrong." With that he swiftly flipped on his belly and raked all his claws on Morgana, then kicking her off. He stood up, blood dripping on the floor and stared at Cresendo with a nasty snarl. "I told you what I would do. And I'm gonna do it. If I go down your coming with me!" He lunged at him, aiming his fangs for his neck. Time to gut the pig.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander - by Redwood - February 28, 2015, 02:38 PM