Rising Sun Valley she looks so perfect standing there
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
for @Lucius <:

wide blue eyes, so much like her own, blinked incredulously. "crëyr?" she said, her voice light with hope. following that were torrents of welsh as the two sisters slipped into a tight, "i'm never letting go" embrace.

but soon her sister slipped from her arms, and they were falling. the last thing she knew, she was chanting draenen's name over and over again, like a mantra, like a prayer.

crëyr woke up with a start, her blue eyes opening to see the comfort of noctisardor bypass, the surroundings that made up her home. momentarily she breathed out in relief.

another dream, and this time her sister was in it. attempting to shake her pelt free of the bittersweet memories, the grayscale girl drew herself up and began moving, swiftly finding herself at the crevice in the mountain that would lead her out of the bypass. quickly she slipped through and found herself in neutral territory.

after an hour or so of wandering, she stopped at a small lake, closed her eyes and began to lap at the cool water.

Messages In This Thread
she looks so perfect standing there - by Crëyr - February 25, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: she looks so perfect standing there - by Lucius Mortis - February 25, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: she looks so perfect standing there - by Crëyr - February 25, 2015, 09:43 AM