Stavanger Bay Changes are coming
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm waited patiently for the alphess' response. Thistle shook her head "How about you walk with me," she said. Rhythm nodded. "Ok sure," when asked to talk about herself Rhythm wasnt really sure where to start. She didn't have a long winded story but it was still hard to talk about.

"Well I was born into a pack far from here," she began as she followed Thistle Cloud. "I was never really accepted there or felt like I belonged, my packmates treated me like I couldn't do anything. Never let me help out with hunts. Which might be why I'm not good at it. Wouldn't let me patrol because they thought if there was an intruder I wouldn't win a fight. Or I would be too nice. the tasks i did get to do. My mentors acted like it was so much work for them to teach me stuff. Didn't have any friends really."

She never really understood what it was about her that the other wolves didn't like. Sure she was shy but she was determined to please the others all the time. Maybe it was because she was a small wolf for her kind. Made her seem weaker than she actually was.

"So," she continued. "When I was about seven and a half months old I chose to leave my pack, to come search for a better home,better life. Looking for someone to give me a chance." She finished.

She glanced around at her surroundings as she walked making not of different landmarks so she wouldn't get lost when she went out on her own. "That is my life," she stated. "Or at least the part I've lived. I still got a while yet." she said stifling a small laugh.
Messages In This Thread
Changes are coming - by Thistle Cloud - February 27, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Changes are coming - by Lyric - February 28, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Changes are coming - by Thistle Cloud - March 06, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Changes are coming - by Lyric - March 06, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Changes are coming - by Thistle Cloud - March 11, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Changes are coming - by Lyric - March 12, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Changes are coming - by Thistle Cloud - March 14, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Changes are coming - by Lyric - March 14, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Changes are coming - by Thistle Cloud - March 17, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Changes are coming - by Lyric - March 17, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Changes are coming - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 12:21 PM