cage a beast, get the teeth
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
I stand in a black world. Nothing is around, nothing. Just darkness surrounding me. It drives me mad. A red glow catches my attention like a moth to a light. I investigate and see my clone.... my father. A growl curves on my lip, and saliva oozes out my mouth. But only stands there, with no fear. Only confidence plastered on his dark face. "Oh my son, why do you stay here? Why are you letting these mutts put you in a hole?" He circled around me, a grin of pleasure on his face. "I know who you are Redwood. You are my son, and if you are my son, you are a demon." He had stopped in front of me, his grin turned into a twisted smile. "And you know that, don't you? Why don't you throw your weight around. Show these dogs whose the boss." My growl stops, and my lips curve back to normal. He eyes me down with successful eyes. I hang my head down in defeat and whisper, "I will father. I will kill whoever is in my path. I am your son. You own me."

He smiles and laughs in honor. "There's a good boy! Now go."

The boy wakes up from his nightmare, sweat streaming down his face. He looked around in horror at the tiny dark dirt cave. It made him angered. He didn't want to be here. He needed to leave. And he would do anything to get his freedom. Even murder. He wobbled up to his feat, letting his back hind leg drag the floor. He limped out the web and into the woods. Time to leave.
Messages In This Thread
cage a beast, get the teeth - by Redwood - March 06, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Crescendo - March 06, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Redwood - March 06, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Crescendo - March 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Lexis - March 06, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Redwood - March 06, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Crescendo - March 06, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Lexis - March 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Redwood - March 11, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Crescendo - March 11, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: cage a beast, get the teeth - by Lexis - March 21, 2015, 03:00 PM