Blacktail Deer Plateau You and me bleed the same light
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She smiled gratefully when the boy's nose brushed her cheek. Although she would never fake her abilities in front of another adult, the gamekeeper had no problem doing it in Constantine's presence. She knew he had no judgment in his tender young heart. He wasn't yet corrupted with that flaw of adulthood. Besides, he seemed overjoyed to be consulted on his technique, and Saena wasn't about to end her charade and make it known that she wasn't being sincere with him. One day he would surely learn the truth, but by the time he did, he would be old enough to understand her reasons.

She watched with a bright smile as he crept toward the target again. This time, she peeled her eyes wide open and watched every move he made. She wanted it to seem like she was observing him for her benefit, although really, it was for his. In the future, she hoped to teach him to be a gamekeeper, and knowing his prowess now would aid in that.

When he pounced and hit the rock again, she silently commended him on an improved form. It was a slight adjustment—Constantine probably hadn't even noticed—but his motion was smoother the second time. Trimming back her ears, Saena followed in his wake, creeping up on the rock and pouncing at the last second to smack her paw straight down on top of it.

With her foot still gloving the "mouse", Saena glanced back at Constantine and asked, "like that?"
Messages In This Thread
You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 11, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 12, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 18, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 19, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 25, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - April 02, 2015, 01:30 PM