Blacktail Deer Plateau You and me bleed the same light
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Heat rushed into the wilds on the waning breath of winter, sudden and heavy, as if overnight the seasons changed and any hint of frigidity was chased from the air. Being a babe of the spring, Saena readily welcomed the return of the sun's warmth. Already the trees were showing tiny buds that would soon flourish into leaves, and patches of grass were cleared along all of the pack's major paths through their forest. The deer herd was no longer migrating around the Plateau's periphery and borderlands, but penetrated into the forest, where they fed on tender new growth and shedding bark.

Saena wasn't tracking them as she normally did, though. Instead, she was inspecting the bases of all the trees for signs of snow mould. She was no Healer and wasn't well-versed in healing plants, but she was a Naturalist and therefore knew those that were harmful. Snow mould wasn't dangerous for wolves, but it was an allergen and unpleasant to those sensitive to it. She fancied it was her job to clear it out wherever she found it.

Currently, she'd inspected forty-seven trees and seen no signs of mould, and was quickly moving to her forty-eighth. Upon reaching it, she squatted to urinate, then began investigating the roots.
Messages In This Thread
You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 11, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 12, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 18, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 19, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 25, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - April 02, 2015, 01:30 PM