Duskfire Glacier The king in I died [post-raid gathering]
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Pack Activity 
Post-raid gathering open to all Duskfire wolves... this is an optional activity :) Takes place in early dawn after Ankyra's attack at dusk.

Twilight glittered with morning dew as the forest thawed in anticipation of Spring's tepid embrace. However, the peaceful alpine wood harbored violent creatures. Duskfire's blood was still hot from its wolves' confident assault upon the sirens, but the wretches were were slick dogs and had escaped with their torn pelts and shattered pride. Yet, Tuwawi questioned if they dared return for a second wave, unsure of their tenacity. Duskfire's matron had successfully smothered the dominoed leader and slain a young follower -- even if it was unintentional at the time, for she had truly been aiming for Caiaphas' pale hide -- and felt all the more powerful for it. After all, these wolves... these insidious worms...deserved this punishment. It was clear to the ember, now, that Caiaphas (as Malachi had named) was not associated with the Bay at all. Who knew where Larus had been kept? What other lies had they woven?

She took a headcount of those who had defended their borders, and gestured for @Bassilth @Manauia @Accalia @Tyrr and @Sen to regroup by the ice grotto, deep within Duskfire's heart. There, they could evaluate wounds and decide their next move. With a toothy grimace Tuwawi dragged Kevlyn's lifeless body towards their meeting point and away from their defiled border. 
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
The king in I died [post-raid gathering] - by Tuwawi RIP - March 15, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: The king in I died [post-raid gathering] - by Sen - March 16, 2015, 08:34 AM