Stavanger Bay you always knew you'd be the one to work while they all play
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle had to return the smile. It brightened up her foster son's face. He was a happy child, almost a man all things considered. He had a rough start to his early life, and Thistle regretted that he had to go through that. He and Levi, she did not think of the other two. It was true she worried of them, and sometimes wondered. However, the simple fact was she needed to save her energy for the living and present. Ragnar would not hold the youth's words against him, if she had known what he thought of. He had been young and scared and almost dead when he had come home.

Thistle nodded Yes I know. Tell me Charon, how do you plan to use your Naturalist trade to benefit our pack? She gave him another smile, and a small nudge to the nearest limb to her, probably his shoulder. She was not being mean, just curious. After all, she needed to know what he could do with his trade, did she not?

She nodded her head, So you could entertain the pack and puppies? ANd you can keep our borders safe? I'd say you are pretty well rounded. Charon, you make me proud.
Messages In This Thread