Duskfire Glacier I am never the first to know
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: @Tryphon - it can be located at the DFG, but can be anywhere, where it is suitable for your character.

When Hedda awoke from her previous night's journey, it took her some time to register, where she was now and what had happened in the last few hours. The loss of sense of reality was one of the unwelcome side-effects, when you chewed on the root, one of the strongest, yet the most unreliable part of the recreational plant. But she had achieved her goal, seen through her master's eyes and been brought to a shore made up from corpses, an open gate, a feast set up waiting for those, who didn't die heroically during a battle. For a brief moment she had been able to look the queen of this realm in the eye and listen to her chanting words of wisdom and secrets. Hedda had gained the feeling at being on the verge of a very important discovery only to wake up and realize that she could not remember, what it was.

"You are a bastard," she growled under her breath, getting to her feet and stretching. Her head was pounding and there was still the bitter taste of the plant in her mouth. She was not in a good mood, when she began walking in search for a source of water to quench her thirst and wash away the disgusting taste. She was a loyal follower, but sometimes she really hated the ways her master tested her patience.
Messages In This Thread
I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 07, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 07, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 08, 2015, 03:18 AM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 08, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:29 AM