Silvertip Mountain However long you stay is all that I am
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
@June Post-dated an unspecified amount of time, after the rest of the litter is gone and it's settled down a bit.

June
. He hadn't heard her name yet - those tightly-furled ears were closed to sounds. Nor could he see the colours of her fur, or the bright eyes that would hopefully soon open. But he could feel. He could feel her as motion in his heart. They had thought she was lost, at first. But he had always known that she belonged in this world. In particular, she belonged with him, just as she always had since they were conceived. June and Mason - they had never been apart.

Mason had small paws, three of which sported socks of mottled storm grey, goose white and walnut brown. Without hesitance he pushed the front-left leg outwards with extreme care. It met with a body that was soft. There she was, his twin survivor.

She was smaller than he, and she emanated an unbelievable fragility to his unseeing eyes. Mason's paw moved over June's shoulder, his plush leather pads reaching her chest. With one small, light slap he tapped her breast-bone.

I'm here. We're here Sister. We made it, you and I. I'll protect you.

All of this was spoken with one touch. At the moment, that was all he could give her. But it was only a foretelling to everything that he would be in the future. In time, he would show her what he could be.

Gently, Mason's tiny muzzle nuzzled her miniscule neck. He purled a note of contentment; his immature voice chiming like a bell, just for her. June.
Messages In This Thread
However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 07, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 08, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 09, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 13, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 21, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 30, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - May 27, 2015, 04:08 AM