Redtail Rise You're the one I want to want me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
A splendid sunrise lit the eastern face of Redtail Rise, causing the forest along the ridge's lower reaches to explode into bright colours. The hawks were up already, circling overhead, surveying the plains below for any sign of movement. A pair circled together just above the treeline. It was beautiful to any except Saena, who was awakened when the sun shone into her face and was spending her morning padding along the ridge's base, where she refreshed the pack's scent markers.

Patrolling the borders was something she did infrequently as a member of the plateau, but now that she led, Saena knew her priorities would have to change. She would have less time to go outriding and would need to be home more often to ward off potential intruders. She'd thought about it for days and decided that training to be a Warden was necessary if she wanted to be a serious Alpha. She hadn't yet decided which of her current trades she would forego for it, though. Outrider was obvious, but she didn't want to feel permanently tied down, and at least as an Outrider, she could serve as an ambassador for her own pack.

Squatting to spray the base of a tree with urine, the Alpha angled her head toward the northern mountain. So far, no trouble had come from them despite their proximity. Saena could only hope that Kaskara was willing to help maintain peace between the two packs... and if she wasn't, then it only reinforced Saena's decision to become a Warden as soon as she could handle it.
Messages In This Thread
You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - April 30, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 01, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 04, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 08, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 08:27 PM