The Sunspire Linger of self doubt
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace traversed the borders, head down low. His mind anywhere, but where it should be. He didn't know who to talk too. Truthfully, he didn't even know what to talk about. He was sort of just existing traveling through life, with no purpose other than to do his best by the pack. Lately, though even the pack was nothing to be super proud of. Granted they had their tiny few, but lately it seemed like no one as around.

It was almost as if they all just existed in the same space, but never meeting up with each other. It was a hard pill to swallow, and it worried him. He feared that the pack would fall apart, or he would lose those few he did care about. He laughed bitterly to himself, even Vienna was leaving. He knew it was only a matter of time. That didn't mean that it didn't smart as much though, even if he knew it was coming.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Linger of self doubt - by Jace - May 24, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - May 24, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Jace - June 03, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - June 04, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - June 29, 2015, 01:22 AM