Sleeping Dragon I'm going to WIN the heck out of that science fair!
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Actually... she didn't know males, but she knew how they were to be treated. Lowly. As if they couldn't think for themselves. And yet here they were, spinning their wheels and letting one prance around as if he were a king setting up some nation for himself. And they were going to let him. They were going to let him lord over them as they continued to talk about how they'd never submit to a male of any kind. Worst part? She was going to let it happen too...

On the condition that she was allowed to bitch and moan and groan about how sucky it was.

"Fine fine," she said dismissively. "I'll see what I can't dig up, but he's not speaking a lick of anything to me. Hell, I don't even register on the wolf's radar even though I should considering the HELL he's damned me too." She growled at the thought and quieted her voice that had lifted as she'd continued on her miniature rant. "When you're ready to kill him, let me know. His body can fertilize my garden."

With that, their conversation was over. They parted then and Citali continued her futile efforts at encouraging this earth to grow something. Anything.