It's been a long time without you my friend
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
All welcome but let Reek reply first.Ignore the cheesy title. I had to haha. XD  Im baaacckkkkk :P Im not going to come of absent just yet because i still cant post alot but it shouldn't be too much longer. No need to match the length. @Reek

Wynter stood and stretched from the place she had been temporarily calling home. She had had the intent to return to the rise eventually because there was no way she could just avoid everyone forever. When Saena had given her permission to mate and have her own pups she was in utter shock. She hadn't expected it to come so fast and to be honest. She was scared. 

She loved Reek with all her heart and wouldn't change a thing. She wanted to be his mate. She wanted to have his puppies. It just all came as a complete shock to her and she got cold feet. 

Wynter hadn't moved far from where the pack was, she had wandered through the unclaimed territories not far from the rise. She had gone far enough though not to be followed by any of her pack mates. As she wandered through the woods getting closer and closer to the rise with every paw step she took she began to wonder how things were at the pack. How much had changed since she had gone. 

Once she reached the border she gingerly stepped over it knowing full well there was no turning back now. She was back and she was going to deal with whatever Reek, Saena or any of the other pack mates had in store for her. She looked around for a moment before letting out a low howl for her mate. She was sure he wasn't too far. If he was she would go find him. She needed to talk to him about everything. Apologize for leaving for so long. She let out a small sigh and began to trail through her true home.
Messages In This Thread
It's been a long time without you my friend - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 11:11 AM