Redhawk Caldera Never let me leave again.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I couldn't wait anymore! @Peregrine @Fox Or any other member :3

Sebastian was so grateful for the help from the two loners. They really patched him up, but that didn't mean he was all better. There was still dried blood in his fur, lots of it too. He was like a walking zombie. Walking hurt so much, frankly everything hurt. The wound on both sides of his neck finally stopped bleeding. He was limping because of the bite wound in his upper front leg and his ripped pad. It was only his determination to get home that made him keep walking, but frankly it wasn't the fastest pace. He had to rest several times, trying to reapply cobwebs to his wounds but it wasn't going to smoothly. He was still a bit of a klutz the web got everywhere but on his wounds.

The large male staggered forward, so close. Sebastian almost wanted to cry with all the distress he had been through. Why was it always him?! The tank stumbled forward, dragging himself forward until he let himself fall down over the marked border. He hoped that it would trigger some invisible alarm and that his pack members would come and fetch him. He really needed their support right now, being on the brink of death and slowly climbing back out that darkness.
Messages In This Thread
Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 28, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 28, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 04:19 PM