Redtail Rise I'm with you
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I think I just died from laughter... xD.  I guess we can fade with this post, or you can sneak one more in before we finish it up!

Saena quickly found her feet and Reek followed in a flash to get the show on the road.  After their little tryst in the Emberwood, Reek couldn't get enough of his youthful lover; he practically jumped at the chance to jump her bones. But before he could make his rounds and take her the way he had outside of the territory, she had landed on top of him and she wrapped him up with her forelegs.

Did she just?

The fuck?

Despite his relative inexperience, Reek was, like, 98% sure this wasn't the way sex was done.  His pupils dilated in surprise as he slumped under her weight.  Was this supposed to be a farce?  The two were a couple of jokesters, so Reek assumed the display was all one big gag, accentuated with an exaggerated, 'I'm going to rock you're world.'   The only thing that was rocked was Reek's spasaming diaphragm from the heavy bout of laughter that ensued.  "Um, Saena," he wheezed.  "I, uh— you tried... gold star."  

As she slunk off, it became obvious that it wasn't a farce after all.  She had actually been trying to do the do... Which in it's own right made things even funnier.  "How 'bout we do things the right way," he said, shaking the laughter and moving intimately down her body before wrapping his forelegs around her as he had in the Emberwood.  "Now, about rocking my world?"  But, he already knew the answer... She totally would.
Messages In This Thread
I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:33 PM