Redhawk Caldera I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Making some assumptions and using a little powerplay; please PM me if it needs to be changed! :) Just wanted to jump in on the action!

It was almost as if Wildfire had summoned the Beta pair with her thoughts; Elwood stepped into the clearing just as their names passed her lips, with @Finley at his shoulder. She held @Elwood Jr securely in her mouth, and -- as usual -- the quiet and compliant pup did not protest. He was surely being assaulted with a variety of stimuli, but he did little more than wriggle his little nose and blink his big eyes at his surroundings.

Elwood's brow was deeply furrowed as he moved briskly towards Peregrine, Fox, and the firebirds. Electricity veritably crackled in the air around them, and the sky seemed to grow progressively darker with each step he took. A sharp wind roused his hackles, and concern held them at attention. "This doesn't seem good," he said, yellow eyes flashing in the eerie half-light. "Do we have a plan?" He had been quick to gather his family once they realized that this wasn't just an ordinary summer storm. He could tell by Fox's and Peregrine's expressions that they agreed, and he was glad that he had taken action when he did.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too! - by Elwood - July 20, 2015, 09:18 PM