Redhawk Caldera I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
After everyone was inside, the Alpha did a mental inventory. They were missing Sebastian, Magpie and Njal. And wasn't Grimm back now too? Where on earth were they? Well, he didn't have to wonder long about one of them, at least. Magpie appeared and slipped into the den, bumping his muzzle on the way inside. His tail twitched, glad the yearling had made it here safely.

His jade eyes then cast out across the land as he hoped to spot his three missing comrades. The sky darkened and he noticed a strange green tinge to everything. It unsettled him. Sighing, he withdrew into the cave's mouth. He could hear the muffled commotion of his uneasy pack mates behind him, yet it was too dark to see any of them. He would have to locate his family with his ears and nose.

A voice whispered in his ear. "We'll be all right," Peregrine whispered back, then decided to raise his voice over the muted din and say, "We'll be okay down here, everyone. Just sit tight." He took his own advice then, feeling his way through the darkness. He found Fox and Pan and settled down near them. He smelled his children close by and heard the Betas' soft voices a few feet away.

"Seb, Njal and Grimm didn't show. I hope they're okay out there..." the Alpha male murmured to no one in particular, trying not to panic as the walls of the cave seemed to close in on him. He needed to find a wall to anchor himself. He rose and found one, then settled down again, ears pressing close to his head and chin dropping to the dirty stone floor as the storm picked up speed and ferocity overhead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too! - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 29, 2015, 10:23 AM