Chasing the Sun
73 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
For a moment, Aariak's heart stopped. Iqniq lowered his head to look at his paws, which made the scene even more credible, and at the same time, unbelievable. Aariak knew that Tonravik was a bear. All Tartok wolves were bears in one way or another, but no one was immortal.

The moment he came clean, though, Aariak's lungs filled with air at last. Holly shit. That had been one huge and very unnecessary fright. "Oh! What!" This time it hadn't been a murmur, it was almost a scream, which he realized was probably a bit disrespectful with his Alpha. "I did not need that." he said re-taking his breath.

Iqniq advised the male not to come close to the whelping den, which was unfortunate. Aariak was eager to see the new Tartok generation, but he knew how mothers got those first days after birth. It was, actually, a very good piece of advise. Even if he knew little of her, Aariak knew that Tonravik could get scary sometimes. "I'll keep that in mind." he said with half a laugh "I'm sure they're strong." he commented. That was all a father could want of his children.

The Alpha then offered taking Aariak to a cache to get some food, which was like sweet to his ears. "Sounds great..." he nodded thankfully and smiled, waiting for Iqniq to lead the way.
Messages In This Thread
Chasing the Sun - by Aariak - August 25, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Aariak - August 25, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Aariak - August 25, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Aariak - August 25, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Aariak - August 25, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Chasing the Sun - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 04:32 PM