Where is the child?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
So Thistle and I love Atreyu, hes so sweet

Thistle knew her grief probably weighed heavy on those she was closest too, but she was trying to push it aside. Trying to make it stop. She was trying to become healthy again, to get a dance step or two back, and a sheen back in her coat and dull eyes. However, it was proving difficult, but she was managing. She was doing better, it was no lie. Charon's disappearance had added more grief, more guilt, but she was working on her head being held high anyway.

Thistle chuckled and nodded her head. I hope so, I also hope he is creative. Because not many wolves are going to want to come here. The bay is dying, at least half of it. That storm did not help us. She briefly thought on the wound of the landscape. The way the storm had leveled almost everything on one side. SHe wasn't sure how to fix that. Oh she knew Nature would bring it back, but how long would it take?

Atreyu, have you any ideas on the pack, or the children, or me? Any ideas how we can fix everything? I feel we need to figure out something, but I am at a loss. It is my own fault. I have been far lost in my own mind for too long. My children, probably even hate me. She smiled sadly, it was true. Her children probably found Charon and Levi a better parent than she.
Messages In This Thread
Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - August 29, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - August 29, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 27, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - September 29, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 29, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - October 15, 2015, 07:04 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2015, 10:04 AM