Opportunities abound
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
<3

He bowed his head in respect to the female. "Nice to meet you, as well," he responded. She asked if he was apart of a pack or traveling. "I suppose right now, I just wander. I have since I was about eight months old," he confided. 'I'm not sure yet if I'll try to join a pack or not. I know this winter is going to be harsh," he added. Really, joining a pack was his best chance at survival, but his experience with wolves since leaving home had not been pleasant. That was, until he came to the Teekon Wilds. Wolves here just seemed... friendlier.

Movement caught his eye, and he watched as the other wolf turned to leave. He must have thought all was well, or else he wouldn't have left. He was a little interested in why he wasn't as friendly as Thistle was, but he figured some wolves just weren't talkative. The conversations he had today were more than he had in an entire year.

The crab's pinch was painful, to say the least, and he had a strong hold on Dash's backside. His eyes sharpened to Thistle when she let out a laugh. He wasn't offended- he just hadn't heard a wolf laugh in so long, and hers was beautiful. She was respectful and trying to hold back her laugh while she approached him with a stick. He was still wiggling, trying to pull the crab off of him, but at Thistle's command, he let the crab go, dangling from his skin.

He gently grabbed the stick from her, his movements slow as he wrapped his teeth around it. Dash did as she said, waving the stick at the crab, hitting it once. It did as she said it would, letting him go to try and grab the offended stick. As soon as it let go, Dash danced sideways away from it, coming up beside Thistle, but not touching her. He looked to her, "Thanks." he said, grateful that she had helped him.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
Opportunities abound - by Dash - September 21, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Thistle Cloud - September 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Charon - September 21, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Dash - September 21, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Thistle Cloud - September 21, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Charon - September 21, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Dash - September 21, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Thistle Cloud - September 27, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Charon - September 27, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Dash - September 27, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Opportunities abound - by Thistle Cloud - September 29, 2015, 01:32 PM