Firestone Hot Springs Not the kid you think I am
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Fade next post?

The creamy whelp was more than happy to hear that Asterr wouldn't take him back. It would be very disappointing to go back anyways. How could he even confront his mother like this? He didn't want her to see him ever again. He didn't want to carry out the orders of that scary Sawtooth wolf.

Going with Asterr could be the chance he always wanted. Starting anew and pure. He could forget about all the bad things of the past and focus on getting his life straight. He can forget about everyone he'd ever come to know and meet new wolves. Yes, this was a better choice than going to Blackfeather. He would be judged there for his parent's actions. Burke would always pick on him and possibly kill him. It was sad, however, that he wouldn't see Can. Leo was looking forward to playing with him, this time in a more friendly way. Fate didn't want that for him.

The little boy looked up at the darker wolf, slowly lifting himself from the warm waters and hobbling out. Paws carried him over to her side, clearly wanting to start walking. The faster they go, the faster he could forget about the Haunted Wood.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 20, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 21, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 07:21 PM