Sequoia Coast DISCOVER · Jawbone Hill
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye smiled. "Are you trying to hint that I need to slim down?" She peeked her tongue out from her mouth and squinted her eyes. "Thank you, Pied. It's been forever since I have had fish." Hawkeye picked the sea creature up repositioning the fish by partially dropping it in her mouth and grabbing it again quickly. Pieces fell from her mouth as she chewed quickly, and she swept the pieces with her tongue after sniffing them out on the ground. "Mmm, a little dry, but delicious." Hawkeye winked at the "dry" comment, since it was obvious that the fish had no moisture left in its body.

She sighed, looking around. "Well," she drew out. "I guess I better get going..." Hawkeye wished she didn't have to return just yet, but she was already stretching her time away.
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
"Tch!" was Pied's only reply. "You don't have to want to slim down to eat healthily," she said sagely, a satisfied smile on her face as Hawkeye gobbled up the fish. At her friend's remark about the dryness, the Gamma said, "Back in Flightless Falcons, I learned how to brine fish. The end result is very flavorful and moist. I'll have to fix it for you sometime. It just takes some extra time and effort. But you're worth it," she finished with a wink.

Alas, it was finally time for Hawkeye to head home. "We'll see each other again soon," Pied said softly, touching her nose to her sister's muzzle. "Take care, Hawkeye." She waved her tail and stood there, refusing to move until the plateau's leader disappeared into the distance.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye laughed and rolled onto her back, wiggling around on the ground. Her tongue lolled out and a goofy grin showed to Pied. Whether Pied liked it or not, though, Robur Aqua was her stepson. Even if he was older. It was like Kisu was some sort of silver fox robbing the cradle.

A small "mmm" came from her mouth as she stood back up and listened to Pied's story of her fish-tastic food abilities.

Looking around, she sighed. "Well, until next time, Pied." She knocked her head against the dappled female's, maybe a little too hard, and turned dramatically, tail whipping high. Hawkeye rotated her head back to wink at Pied, then began her descent to return home.