Sleeping Dragon my heart has always been soaked in rocket fuel and sorrow
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There isn't a translator for this language so I don't claim these are exact but the closest I could piece together based on the information I learned. I don't expect the same in return, Ryan, so italics works. I just wanted to see if I could do it, lol. I hovered the translation but I can't tell if it works because I am on my iPad. Let me know if it doesn't! I even translated yours because I am a gigantic nerd.

Heda. Ai lok up yu.

The rumble in her chest slows to a stop as Eli touches the ground, brushing against the snow beneath him to shrink. Many of her warriors had been bigger than her, slightly, but she did not walk in fear among them. She had been trained by, with, and even mentored some of her own. Even at eight months, as she walked the path to her throne, she did not fear them. Nervous, perhaps, but there had been no time to be nervous with a war at her feet. A war that took their former commander.

Thuringwethil’s twitching ear is the only sign acknowledging Lucani as she approaches, snow crunching quietly beneath her feet. She doesn’t bother to turn her head and acknowledge her and instead her dark grey eyes remain steady on the wolf groveling at her feet. In a tongue shared between Eli and herself, she spits: “Yu souda nou komba raun hir.”

It is one thing for Snacha to find her; it had been her duty to follow orders. She did not choose to return to Trigeda as the others had. Eli following her, however, raises a few more alarms she knows she needs to address. She hadn’t stayed around long enough to see the body count aside from those that laid their life down in her jaws. Covering her tracks had been unsuccessful twice. Who else would follow? 

Who else is on their way in revenge and strip her of the commander’s spirit?

Thuringwethil considers to end him and leave it as warning to others.

“Haukom souda ai nou frag op yu?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart has always been soaked in rocket fuel and sorrow - by Antumbra - January 13, 2016, 07:23 PM