The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
And thank Lasher she would, for a multitude of reasons. Maybe she'd go out on a quest of her own the find the second Mayfair boy and see if he too had inherited such a lovable appearance- for the girl seemed to have a fetish for the murkwater males. 

His whine fueled her, and while she was reminded of her moment with his father she did her best to block out who it was, and who she was with. The two together made her guilty and angry with herself, but his touch was so soothing that it made it easier to forget who had been touching her and remember what they had been doing. She used her memory to find that she'd melted at the touch of his hot breath against his ear, and assumed the same for Casmir. She preened gently through his cheek and jaw fur, grabbing hold of his ear and nippling at it oh-so-gently. What moves he had to return, she wasn't sure if he had any, but her pool of sensual touches was quite shallow, and she would run out soon if he had nothing to add to the in-between moments.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Aria - January 18, 2016, 10:31 PM