Blacktail Deer Plateau You run like the river, you shine like the sun
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Geez, his parents must have popped out a shit load of wolves. I wonder how many brothers-and-sisters-in-law I have... "Peregrine, how many siblings do you have?" It dawned on Hawkeye that the worlds they came from were vastly different. She had viewed pregnancy several times when she was a pup, for all of the packs in the area guarded and doted on the pregnant mothers. It was a celebration for them all, new life being the reason. She was sure that other packs around here would not bring gifts of any sort, or even congratulate her in any way if she was to be pregnant and have a litter.

"Oh, so two of them spoke to you, yes? I am sure that our darling little girl would tell her daddy that her brother is picking on her. Because we are having one of each." She nodded at this, making it seem like she knew this information matter-of-factly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You run like the river, you shine like the sun - by Hawkeye - February 21, 2014, 02:22 PM