Blacktail Deer Plateau You run like the river, you shine like the sun
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I feel bad talking crap about your old character >_> awkwaaaard

and I didn't want to name the poor boy "Owl" so I looked up the name for barn owls haha

"No wonder Crete was so pissed at me. I thought your brother's name was Tyrannosaurus. Oops." She shrugged, not really caring what Crete thought. Until he apologized, she would act like he didn't exist.

After thinking hard, Hawkeye's key-lime orbs lit up. "I say Tytonidae for the boy, and then we can call him 'Ty' for short."

A "what the fuck?!" burst from Hawkeye's mouth when suddenly remembering Koontz's name. "Koontz is my fucking sister-in-law?!"

And then it dawned on her that Pied and Koontz were related, and Peregrine and Pied were related. She should have fit the pieces together, but the last thing she had wanted to think about was Koontz.

"Your sister is a bitch, Peregrine." Hawkeye said with contempt and as if it were fact. "She owned this land before I claimed it as my own. I can't believe you're related to her. Ugh." The Alpha didn't care what Peregrine would reply with, it was disgusting that Koontz was his little sister. At least she could rub it in that bitch's face that she would be the mother to her nieces and nephews. A smirk appeared on her face. Maybe it wasn't that bad after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You run like the river, you shine like the sun - by Hawkeye - February 21, 2014, 03:02 PM