Blacktail Deer Plateau You run like the river, you shine like the sun
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
"Mmm, I like 'Titan'. That would be a great nickname. You know, I still have yet to meet your sister, though I am sure that if she is related to you, she's great." The ebony wolf was a little saddened when realizing that no one from her family would be around to see her litter. Even if he went crazy in the end, Dexter still had been her older brother and she missed his company; he wasn't himself when he had gone mad, and she didn't blame her brother for what happened to her hearing, though it was a little harder to accept that he'd most likely killed off (or more likely sacrificed) a pup from the pack.

Her face fell at the mention of Crete. This morning had been going so well, too. "It had nothing to do with his style of communication. He questioned my leadership, and not with actions I stand behind. Until he apologizes, which I am sure will never happen, he's on my shit list. I understand he's your brother, but if Ariston had done what Crete did, you'd have his neck." Irritation and impatience tipped her voice, and she knew that Peregrine would never pick sides between her and his brother.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You run like the river, you shine like the sun - by Hawkeye - February 22, 2014, 09:56 PM