The Sentinels Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
for Cas, love had never been so cut-and-dried. he had no magickal idea of how it was supposed to be -- this had all fallen into his metaphorical lap. he did notice that despite her response, she didn't seem pleased. her gaze had fallen to the earth, and Cas would have been foolish indeed not to catch the anger wafting from her like smoke. he was about to launch into his 'i know this isn't ideal' speech, the goto of players and those with false excuses, but she deserved better than that.

even if there was love between them, it wasn't the kind that she wanted. it wasn't a love that would dedicate itself to her and her only. inadvertently, Casmir had been shaped by his father's alternative morality. he could no more turn his back on Behati than he could upon Aria.

no longer did he hold back -- he moved closer until their shoulders touched and nuzzled into the fur under her ear, whispering "i'm sorry," in his best Justin Bieber voice. if he couldn't take away her pain or give her what she wanted, maybe he could be her distraction, someone with whom to pass the time until she found what she needed. the idea stabbed his heart like a basilisk fang, but it would be worth it to see her happy, truly happy.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me - by Casmir - February 03, 2016, 12:26 AM