The Sentinels Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony

it seemed Aria misunderstood what he was saying, and now they had to go into the explanation all over again. not before Cas had a chance to ponder what she had thought his words meant. share? take turns? like ... he would spend time with Behati, then Aria? would that work? what if ... what about when they got older and they went from TeenNick to Netflix and Chill? the idea was actually pretty badass, and his spirits began to rise. if he could get them both to consent, and be cool with it, it would end up being a pretty sweet gig for him.

she had also said she was down to share. that was neat. she was neat for even thinking about it, though the memory of Behati's cold tone and snappish expression reminded the boy that she was probably not down with that. at all. less down, in fact, than a trump supporter at a bernie sanders rally. 

Aria spoke but she had odd pauses and a strained tone to her voice that made the boy immediately wary, like seeing a pressure cooker that had been bubbling for some time. u ok? his expression asked as he eyed her. "you could be my girlfriend too. if you wanted." bad move, Casmir, stupid dinosaur who had waded into a tar pit accidentally.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me - by Casmir - February 07, 2016, 07:27 PM