Blackfeather Woods A Wolf Approaches
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke cameo

Burke had been on patrol when he heard a few wolves talking. The large male trotted with his his docked tail up in the air. He recognized Nemesis voice and was pleased to see that she was at the borders working on a recruitment, the unfortunate part of it, after the acceptance of Hecate their pack was full. Burke wanted to make sure that his trustworthy Gamma would know this. Burke was questioning his hearing though, had he missed a howl while patrolling? 

He walked up to the dark female without giving the loner that was at their borders a second glance. Though he overheard the other female speaking. Carrying a tooth with her? That sounded awfully inconvenient plus other wolves wouldn't even know the story behind it. Alas, who was he to judge right? At least he knew they weren't accepting her. "Nemesis," he greeted and then stepped closer to her. "We are full after I accepted Hecate. My fault, I should have communicated this. I expect you to deal with this. Have fun," he whispered to her and to her ears only. 

Burke didn't want to be the one that would bring the message to the loner, it would be a good experience for Nemesis to reject someone and he wasn't going to take that experience from her. He would let her decide if she was going to question the female further or was going to reject her instantly. With his information told to Nemesis only he glanced over the female with a judgmental glance before stepping past Nemesis and continuing his border patrol and marking the trees at the edge of the forest.

- Burke exit -
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
A Wolf Approaches - by Kelina - February 01, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Nemesis - February 01, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Kelina - February 01, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Nemesis - February 01, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Kelina - February 01, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Nemesis - February 02, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Kelina - February 03, 2016, 02:25 AM