Silvertip Mountain Let's fix this
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It was almost refreshing to be so close to someone, and she shifted slightly to become more comfortable. Mara laughed when he did, until she was interrupted by her stomach growling loudly, she tried to ignore it. Not wanting to move from such a comfortable position, she could begin to feel heat in between them. "She sounds... interesting," she tried not to sound rude, but the girl sounded irresponsible. "Do you know why they were so hard on you?"
Zeta
I am powerless in this hospital for souls
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak heard the girls stomach growl. He removed his head and poked his nose to her stomach gently, trying to tickle her. "Let's get some food in you. I have a squirrel that I caught just before you came. Follow me." he said before Turing to duck into his den. Once inside, thankfully, when he cleaned it, it gave the two adults plenty of room. He pulled the squirrel forward to present it to her, it was plump for this time of year. "Eat Mara." he said gently, before lying down, giving her a little heat source while she ate. Once she came beside him he gave her cheek a swift lick and a small sweet smile. "Back to your question, I have no idea why they hated me so much. They always reminded me how much of a mistake I was, yet I was born in the same litter as my sister. I think it might have been the fact my brother died after birth because my father only wanted one boy, so he... You know, killed him." he said sadly.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His explanation surprised Mara, how could someone be so cruel and hostile to kill a pup all because of it's gender? She tried not to focus on the horrifying thought, and just began to bite at the plump squirrel Peak had given to her. Mara gave him a lick of appreciation on the side of his muzzle. "Thank you," she smiled up at him, before chowing down. "I'm sorry your family was so rude to you, I have no idea how they could be to someone as sweet as you." She tilted her head to the side, before moving in as close as possible as she could to his body heat.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man smiled. "Thank you very much Mara." he said. It was a gruesome thought to kill a pup for its gender, but Peak couldn't stop his tank of a father. He felt her run her tongue over his muzzle, and move closer to his body. He could feel her chest rising and falling. Peak purred as he gently licked her neck as she ate. "You are very sweet too." he said between licks. He shifted his body to get more comfortable, as she continued to eat. He licked her neck and head more, as she felt her body warmth transfer between the two.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She was being introduced with the life of being in a pack, with the life of being cared about. It seemed like Peak was too, but she surely enjoyed the hell out of it already. Mara had already been shown an excessive amount of affection, and care. Upon finishing the squirrel she laid her head down on her front paws, growing sleepy and her eye site began to lessen. "Is drowsiness a side effect of the medicine?" Mara questioned.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
End here? I wanna make another one! I can start because I'm bored and you are fun to rp with.

He stopped his licks when she laid her head down. He followed he, giving a chuckle at her question. "You didn't have any, It's called being full and comfortable." he whispered. He gave her head one more lick before she drifted off to sleep. He kept his head up and alert, his eyes pealed on the entrance for intruders. He looked down at her one more time, giving her a smile before focusing on the entrance once again.