Moonspear Strange
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle herself sometimes wondered if it hadn't been for her children, if it had all been a dream. A male she had invented in her pursuit of love. His life and their time together had been so fleeting. It sometimes made her heart ache with want and longing, but she tried to stuff it down deeply and not allow it to grow too much. She did not wish to descend into darkness again. Even if it had been comforting there.

Thistle chuckled, I thought you might could not imagine any other reason you would ask of us. I hope she does to Charon whomever she maybe. Thistle thought she may know, only because Charon was often a logical wolf, much like Ragnar had been, but he also did not always understand emotions and the like. And he was na alpha as was Amekaze. It was one of the reasons Thistle herself had asked Ame if she liked Charon, or if there were more, because she thought someday this talk may come. Bu tshe shook her head and focused on the conversation at hand.

Thistle sighed softly and smiled, I did not know much of Verrine, only talking to him once or twice. Ragnar was closer to him than I was. But he was playful and kind, and a very good hunter. Julooke. Thistle's voice grew higher in her grief and she sniffed once. Julooke was my very dear friend. I loved her. Everyone loved her, it was impossible not too. There was just this overwhelming joy to her, she had a true zest for life. She was playful and happy and kind and nurturing, everything she should have been. And she loved you little ones, even before you were born. She was learning to be a healer, like me. I haven't taught anyone my trade since her, it hurts too much to try. There was this one time. THistle smiled as she remembered and she continued. She and I were searching throughout the new land, we had just moved to the bay. We had lost our first Leader Pump violently to a bear and I was sad. Pump was my friend. We found Shield Maiden's sorrow the waterfall you know of what I speak? We found it and we were looking and suddenly Julooke she just ran and jumped over the cliff and dived right into the water. That was how she was, she ran into everything with joy in her heart. We had fun that day, we splashed and played like we were pups again.
Messages In This Thread
Strange - by Charon - February 06, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 06, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 07, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 14, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 14, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 16, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 16, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 18, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 29, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 02:15 AM