Thunder Dome This silence is louder
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
One more post from everyone, and we'll be good to archive < 3

It seemed as if all who would answer her call had arrived, the group absent of a few familiar faces—Frostrar, Ezimette, and Iris. She was disappointed by the lack of all three of their presences, but most effected by the northerner's. He had been her first recruit, the first member of the tribe aside from Leo and herself. She wondered what had lead him away from them, and if he might ever return, but did not give the topic much time within her mind. Her focus was needed elsewhere, by those who remained. They all seemed set on following her, which brought a smile to her face in spite of the happenings the day before.

"I appreciate you all honouring the pledges you had given in the past," she started, voice managing to project despite how soft it was. "Moving forward, I hope to give back what you all have given to me. For now, however, it is time we give our farewells to this land." The girl's smile faltered before adjusting to one of sadness. With that, she tilted her head back and released a drawn out howl; something of mourning for the territory they had lost. From there, she would lead the tribe away from the dome, their mission to locate a new home having officially begun.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
This silence is louder - by Asterr - February 13, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by Jolon - February 13, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by RIP Leo - February 13, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by Lokith - February 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: This silence is louder - by Noctura - February 14, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: This silence is louder - by Winter Wolf - February 14, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by Semble - February 14, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by Lyght Armstrong - February 14, 2016, 09:15 PM