The Sentinels but they can finish them
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
pleasure. *tips hat* and how are we at 26 posts already

"I do not know, darling! They grow up so fast and leave, what's the use!" she said, though having pups was one of her major goals. They only mildly interested her at the moment, mostly because she didn't know how to handle them. "Yes, nothing at all!" she said, waggling her eyebrows suggestively before she snapped. It was too much. Pearl essentially melted into laughter on the spot.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
ooo i saw that 25 ;) last post from me!! super excited about these two threads <3 glad we got the change to write together again!

Aria melted down along with her, giggling uncontrollably for a few minutes in the snow, rolled happily on her back. Feeling content with the situation and overall much happier, the girl decided it was time to go visit Lasher. When she'd calmed down, Aria turned to her friend and pawed at her playfully, only wincing slightly at as the icy ground made contact with her shoulder. "I think I'm gonna go... Thank you Pearl," she woofed happily, tail wagging.

With that, the pale princess decided to be on her way, standing and heading out. Along her way she picked a red rose from the bunch- hoping to have Lasher share it with his daughters.