Phoenix Maplewood Nighttime Walk
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
This will be my last post. Spring wins! Lol

Laika lay limp on the ground, tail swaying back and forth. Her tongue lolling and she batted at Spring in defeat. 

"Fine! You win!" She chuckled, a wide smile dancing upon her lips. "That was an intense fight." She joked and wiggled her way out, shaking her white fur of any debris that could have clung to it. 

A yawn seeped through her mouth, spreading open her jaws and squeezing her eyes shut with the effort. Licking her lips, she looked back at Spring. 

"Imma hit my nest. I'm tired!" 

Giving her friend a playful nudge, she turned and trotted back to the shadows. Before she left, she called over her shoulder. "I'm heading to Emberwood at dawn to patrol and hunt. If you want to join me, meet me at the border!"
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring watched her friend leave after their fun little play-fight session was over.  She decided that yes indeed she would go to the Emberwood with Laika.  It would be nice to have more quality time with her best friend.  Not that they didn’t get enough already... but she just loved being wither her friend.  Simple as that.

“Of course I’ll go to Emberwood with you!”  She exclaimed.  Then added in a much more playful tone.  “To make sure Aaron’s pack ain’t snoopin’ around there or anything.”  Spring smirked at her friend.  “See you soon then I guess.”  She finished warmly.  Then padded back toward the direction of her den, ready for some rest.

Fading Here...