Blackfoot Forest Young lover's rage
She's beauty, she's grace, she will punch you in the face.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
All Welcome 
Maja lay down, her head resting on her sore paws. She had been chasing foxes all morning, it was like they rained from the sky. She hadn't met the others yet, but honestly, it wasn't really her fault. Her mind had just kept going on and on about Aduin. She was devouring herself in guilt and anger, and the only way to stop it was to work. Endlessly. 

This was tiring, but it helped, for the moment. She felt so bad of leaving her brother, she was supposed to protect him. But she needed to live her life...

She shook her head, standing up. Keeping her head clear was important. "Honestly, Maja, you get yourself worked up for nothing," she said to herself tiredly with a bitter laugh. She looked around, searching, even hoping she could find a fox to chase away. She paced around, not knowing what to do. 

Maybe someone Maja hasn't met?
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
hope you don't mind me joining, Liri has yet to meet Maja :)

Liri moved through the woods,heading for a small stream she knew was nearby. She had grown thirsty after awhile and was headed to get a drink. Her ear twitched when she heard a voice through the woods. In confusion she walked through towards the sound.

There was an average sized, red she wolf in the clearing. She looked very tired and restless to Liri, but she could be wrong. She shifted into a submissive stance and padded over to her,concern etched onto her features.

"Excuse me miss, are you okay?",she woofed out shyly,stopping a few feet away from the woman.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Maja turned her head sharply, looking for the wolf who spoke. She was presented with a wolf who resembled a pile of snow with eyes. Her eyes sparkled silver this particular morning as she thought of a response. She felt snappy and pissed off, and didn't want to direct towards her packmates.

She kept her pose neutral, despite her ranking. "I'm fine," she said, keeping her snappiness out of her voice. "I'm Maja," she introduced, slightly cautious, "And you?"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri nodded although she wasn't quite sure she believed her. If her tense muscles were any indicator she was correct. But the she wolf had asked for a name and so she focused on her question rather than anything else.

"I'm Liri,"she introduced with a small smile, her tail giving a tiny wag. She hoped Maja liked her, she was always happy to make a new friend.

68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
A simple, short name, much like her's. "So, when did you join this pack?" she asked, keeping the conversation going. Maja herself had joined when the pack was forming, but not so long ago. Her tail lightly moved from side to side as she wondered of the other wolves that she had not met.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"A few days ago,"she answered. She decided Maja seemed alright and sat in front of her. It showed that she was not afraid of Maja and that she had friendly intentions. "What about you?",her question came out curiously. She had become fast friends with Amma maybe it was possible to have two close female friends within her pack. Madeleine had seemed aloof to her and something about the child she protected gave her the creeps, she didn't seem right in the head.

68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
 "A week, maybe?" Maja answered truthfully. She had entered very soon, immediately getting the rank Gamma. She began to walk, then paused to see if the wolf would come with her. She turned her head, as if she was asking if Liri wanted to join her.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri nodded, walking after Maja as she left. Her tail wagged happily, she believed she had made another friend.

sorry about the short post I wasn't sure if this was the end of the thread or not.

68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Maja continued her walk with the white wolf (with her family issues no longer concerning her), into, hopefully, the beginning of a friendship.

This is my last post, and I don't mind short posts as I do them myself :)