Blackfoot Forest summertime sadness
3 Posts
Ooc — Rhian
Roo didn't usually like to let his meals get away. However, he decided not to look at it as a failure, just a light disappointment. He was in a dense area of forest, there were scents and trails all over the place. This was the kind of mentality he'd adopted after getting used to his somewhat crippled foot. He'd been attacked as a yearling and although he spoke little of the event to anyone, even those he knew, it often became obvious that he was not as stable on his feet as he should be, forcing the conversation to spill out.

Roo's eyes dabbled from tree to tree in the distance until a gentle voice broke the silence. He crooked his neck to face the girl, deducing her as a pretty, tawny yearling. "Yeah, I th-think you're right. I-I'll let him go th-this time," he replied, eyes casting back out between the trees as he pondered where exactly the prey was now. Probably down a hole or something. Nevertheless, the attack hadn't been entirely sloppy and so he didn't feel like a great oaf. He couldn't count on all four paws the times his leg had buckled during hunting.

When the younger wolf spoke again, Roo's ears pressed momentarily to his skull as he assessed her somewhat amused surveyal of himself. He twisted his muzzle towards his shoulder to have a look at himself and chuckled at the clumps of dirt and twig or two entwined in his coat. Being pale definitely had its downfalls. "N-no, not really. I-I'm travelling. N-no destination in sight th-though," he admitted, raising a back paw to scratch at the mess entangled in his coat. Eyes cast towards the young girl again, widening slightly, almost inviting her to speak without having asked her any outright questions.
Messages In This Thread
summertime sadness - by Roo - July 24, 2013, 06:12 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Aysun - July 24, 2013, 09:50 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Roo - July 25, 2013, 05:30 AM
RE: summertime sadness - by Aysun - July 28, 2013, 01:01 PM