Swiftcurrent Creek I only act like I know everything
11 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Gypsy was worried for the sake of her brother, well...both of them that is. Mostly Betelgeuse, where the hell could he have gone? One moment they were traveling together and the next he was gone. Damnit, he was the one he dragged her in this expedition to find Warbone. Whatever, she had the confidence that she'd find him somewhere around here. Hopefully she hadn't been wandering in the wrong direction this whole time. Traveling alone was rather boring in her opinion and not much could aid it, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't try. Making her way to a running creek, the fae watched as the fish rushed down stream. It was only now, coming to a complete stop did she realize how tired she had been. Lowering herself against a rock, she continued to eye the rushing water, admiring the soothing song it gave off. Her usual wary eye was now weakened as she relaxed by the creek.
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
After his little... Incident with the white female, he was looking forward to whatever kind of wolves this place also had. He could check super crazy bitch off the list though. He chuckled to himself, unaware of his surroundings for once, and passed right by a fiery woman resting near the creek. But, it was the smell of her that hit him. He smirked.

Well well well... He called out to her mockingly. What's a beautiful woman such as yourself just lying around for? He questioned, approaching the female with confidence. His hell fire eyes, the eyes of a sinner, sparkled with wit, much like emerald fireflies in a dark forest, flying about and creating an uneasy yet beautiful setting. His tail wagged as a great, big flag, showing off his confidence and even dominance. He was born to be a king after all. His small frame stopped awfully close to her, yet far enough to show respect. With a mocking yet charming smirk, he tipped his head to the left in a comedic way, checking out his next victim.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
11 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn't until a mocking voice spoke behind her did she notice the dark wolf behind her, she silently cursed herself for not noticing himself earlier. Letting her guard down for a moment and another wolf had already approached her with her knowing. Of course, her own scolding wasn't seen through her stoic features. His flattering comment wasn't taken with any specialty, he was just another wolf who happened to be by the creek.

His confidence was admired, but also looked down on. She was indifferent to arrogant personalities, finding them both beneficial and the opposite. His significantly green eyes against ebony fur was the first noticed of him, and admittedly were rather alluring, but a sense of sin floated around him. His position of dominance confused her, as the two were both lone wolves, at least she could tell from his scent. "What else should I be doing? She asked.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He chuckled to himself once more to wipe away the tension between them. But inside, there was a war going on. He almost couldn't read her. His whole life he could read everyone, absolutely everyone, yet this female wouldn't let him. A challenge it was, then. 

Well, there are so many better things to do! He called out, a posh, rich voice filling the soft spring breeze that only carried hints of the mild winter. He wasn't lying though, there were truly better things to do. Like, catching fish, getting some exercise, He summed up, his head first nodding to the creek then to the scenery they were in. Meeting a handsome stranger... He added, his voice a soft, warm purr like a black cat playing with a mouse toy nearby a warm fire.

What's your name, sweetheart? He asked, his smirk now a charming but unsettling smile.
~Adopt Avalon!~
11 Posts
Ooc —
Her face only allowed the hint of interest in the male, but nothing else. He had answered her question, and asked another in return. Gypsy," she decided not to bore the stranger with her full name, it being rather long and the information useless. "And yours?"

Only now did she lift herself from the comfortable rock, and look directly at the male. "I'm far to tired to do any of those activities," she explained, having trekked non stop across Teekon in search of her two brothers. "You seem so sure that I'd find you attractive," the amber fae lifted a nonexistent brow at the male.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
At last, her name was given. A nice sounding one that rolled beautifully of the tongue. It almost sounded rebellious, something he could appreciate. He chuckled softly again. It was only fair that she asked for his too. For a moment, he hesitated, unsure whether to call himself Wylie or Trick. Wylie sounded so childish, so unprofessional. Besides, what would this female do with his real name? Trick was his name now, there was no going around it. Trick, my lady. He answered. His eyes sparkled as he bowed down as a greeting, like a gentleman kissing the hand of a young woman at a ball.

She got up, and for a moment Trick was scared he had angered somehow. It wasn't the case though. Perhaps the rock wasn't the best pillow after all. Tired huh? Shall I catch something for you, then? He offered, his soft emerald eyes meeting her fiery amber ones.

Are you applying that I may not be as handsome as I act? He added with a chuckle, stepping closer to her in a seductive way. Well, maybe my personality is beautiful then. He said, chuckling softly near her ear.

~Adopt Avalon!~
11 Posts
Ooc —
Trick. She couldn't imagine being a mother and deciding to name her child such a specific name. What if they ended up a goody-two-shoes? Perhaps this wasn't his true name, but a nickname, just as Gypsy and Lightbone were to her. Her real first name being Machina, which she found rather pretty, but it was rare for anyone in her family to go by their actual names instead of names given to them as they grew. "Is that your birth given name?" she questioned.

His offer was quite the surprise, was he really implying to catch her a meal? Did he think she wasn't capable of such actions? Or just polite and kind. His devilish glow still lingered, making her unsure of his true colors. "You do as you please," if he really wanted to feed her, he could. She wouldn't object free food.

She shook her head at his question. "I'm not, it just seems others are usually unaware of their beauty," she chose her words carefully, slightly hinting that he was in fact handsome, but also not.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick's ears lowered themselves in a playful but embarrassed way whens he asked that question. Of course it wasn't his birth given name. But Wylie was just so... Not him. Trick sounded cool, mischievous, like a cool boy with a motorcycle, getting all the ladies. It carried, he found, a vague mysterious aura, like the uneasy feeling one got in an eerie quiet forest. No... He answered truthfully, but he didn't hint that he may reveal his true name to her. She could call him Trick. It was just a name after all.

The obsidian wolf was bored actually, that's why he offered to catch her something. Of course, he would try to catch something for himself too. He was actually quite a good hunter, but if today was his lucky had yet to be decided on. He chuckled a mischievous chuckle, a bright smirk on his muzzle. He turned to the creek, stepping away from the female, head lowered to look at what he could catch here.

He grinned as her words hit her, but couldn't think of a good reply, too focused on a silver like fish in the waters.

I'll do a dice roll for if he catches the fish or not :P
~Adopt Avalon!~
11 Posts
Ooc —
His way of lingering indicated he'd likely not tell his true name, so she decided not to pry, knowing it would only be a waste of whatever time she, and he, had. But, her being so curious allowed her to delve deeper into his nickname. "How'd you earn the name Trick?" She put emphasis on his name, testing it out a bit more. Her second language skills were better than decent, but definitely room for approval existing. When coming across a word she doesn't speak often, she'll test it out, play with it, just to get the hang of the word itself.

The ebony males true reason for fishing never crossed her mind, even though she'd likely offer the same if bored enough herself. His hunting skills were completely unknown, and this was just her way collecting information on the not-so-much stranger. A part of him was drawing her to want to get to know him, solely on her own without much reason. Though she'd never admit it, only blow off the thought and say her only point to do so was to gain information on him, not that she'd actually want to know the handsome wolf.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Nope, Trick can't catch the fishy :(

He sighed as memories rolled back into his mind. Her curiousness was not looked down upon, it was just slightly annoying how one question could bring so much misery. His biological family was a small one, with even smaller, dark wolves. They were attacked, he was just a little boy back then. Odin had taken him in, and he got a new brother and mother with it. He got bullied, mostly for his small frame and dark hued coat. It was so uncommon, and others could not appreciate it. It was then that they started calling him Trick, for they thought he had been possessed by the devil. All white coated idiots, he hated them. Only his mother knew he wasn't all that bad, but that wasn't enough. It was then that he decided he shall play the roll that was shoved onto his plate. A trick he would be then. He started getting into poisons, herbs, acting, lying, scheming and all the other bad things a wolf could do. It's... It's a long story, my lady. He sighed.

Finally, the fish was a decent distance away, but his emotions were messing with him. He snatched at the water, but only got some water in his lungs. STUPID DALCOP FISH, I SHALL END YOU! He screamed at the water out of anger, but what he didn't notice that he was unstable. With a long, cartoon-ish fall, he fell in the creek, scaring most fish away. He went all the way under, but his small frame was easy to hold up. WHY MEEEEH! He screamed, crawling, struggling back onto the shore. A drenched raven wolf looked at the female, grumpy and embarrassed.
~Adopt Avalon!~
11 Posts
Ooc —
It was obvious he didn't want to speak of his past, which was understandable if it was bad enough. His reasons for not telling her was not because the story was lengthy, it was because it had been painful even just to think about. This she could see through the dark figure in his tone of voice. Just as he began to attempt to catch fish, he had miscalculated and received only the taste of rushing water. His reaction, though, was rather unexpected. Her ears lowered, and she hesitated whether or not to go up to the soaked male. "Are you alright, Trick?" She asked, taking a step closer to him. Only sympathy was shown in her eyes, while the rest of her features lacked any indication of emotion at all. Gypsy had only seen a few wolves become so frustrated by such an often failure, but perhaps something else was going on to have caused the burst of irritation. 

Was it she who had caused it? By dwelling on his name? She wouldn't ask, just in case it were true. Not wanting to be the one at fault for his lost catch.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He mumbled some curse words, slipping here and there on a few stones, making him fall again. Wow, his day was going excellent as usual. Even here, so far from home, he still had bad luck. He was cursed, he was truly cursed. But so be it. He would prove himself strong. He would prove himself stronger than most.

Yes... Yes, I am! He responded. He would not give up on the fish. He was hungry, she was hungry, and someone was going to die for this. Blasted things, you think you can mess with me?! Come at me, you foul creatures! He screamed, struggling to get up again. As soon as he was on all fours, he shook his silky, beautiful raven coat. It was all messy now. Damn! He sprinted back to the water, returning his gaze to the fish. Some of the big ones had disappeared, but there were still some medium ones left.
~Adopt Avalon!~
11 Posts
Ooc —
Trick seemed to be a rather...unstable wolf, which wasn't an uncommon occurrence for her. Most of her family being rather off themselves, but never to strangers—well, mostly. The two weren't necessarily strangers either, more of acquaintances, but still. Truthfully, the girl wasn't very hungry at all, she'd done some hunting for the day and managed to eat rather well. She being a fairly trained hunter and all, though she could agree fish were rather difficult at times. 

"I hope you don't feel obliged to catch me any food," If it was so irritating to fail at an attempt to catch a fish, maybe he shouldn't attempt at all. She inched closer to the running water and the handsome male himself, his now rugged coat making him look even more unstable—not that that was a bad thing. Her tail began to sway side to side leisurely, starting to find entertainment in the situation.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Yaay, Trick can finally catch the fish! Click here!

He stared at the water, completely in trance while his fur was dripping with water. He would have to groom it all over again.  But he wouldn't let anger control his next move. But before he could strike, seeing a rather big fish coming his way, Gypsy spoke again. Of course he didn't feel obliged! He was doing this to prove he was useful for something, anything! He would become a mighty hunter, one that knew how to heal and to poison. At least, he had his mind set on that.

Sssh... He whispered to her as she krept closer. He, too, found himself nearing the side of the water again, his teeth ready to kill. He would not fail this time, he was sure! As the silver-like creature swam closer, he froze. Then, in a fast movement of both his neck and muzzle, he penetrated the water, his teeth catching what he desired. Ha ha! He did it! He pulled his muzzle out of the water, the shiny creature still moving and twirling inside his mouth. He bit harder, crushing the damned thing and stripping it of it's soul, if it had one. He dropped it behind Gypsy and sat down.

Ta dah! He exclaimed triumphantly. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
11 Posts
Ooc —
Gypsy watched as he seemed rather unfazed of her comment, more fixated on catching something, perhaps prove that he was able to do so. When striking the water, it was a rather quick movement and her eye couldn't catch it directly but the obsidian wolf was able to catch the fish and seemed rather proud of it. He had tossed the fish behind her, causing her too look at the now dead animal, laying lifeless next to her. Hesitantly, she picked up the silvery body and moved it in front of her. "Bravo," she complimented, and bowed her head—an act equivalent to a slow applause. 

"Do you wish to be a hunter?" The girl questioned, referring to the trade. Hoping to gain more insight to the man. This question was just an opening, she would continue to ask questions, getting deeper and deeper to understanding him. This one seemed simple, nothing that a closed book wouldn't admit.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Woot woot! First catch in a while, a bumpy ride to it, but he had done it. As he sat down, he began grooming his pelt, sucking out the water and trying to make it smooth again. He looked even smaller with his fur all wet, but at least his muscles were showing now. He had done his fair share of fighting against his brother, though he had lost every fight. But, what could he do against a large, white pelted male with years more training?

He gave a graceful bow as well, proud of his catch. It wasn't every day he caught a fish, after all. Then came her question. A tricky one. Hmmm... He was more of a healer, a naturalist. Not to mention he was no good for larger prey, his body only meant for speed and minor defense and offense. Sure, he could chase a deer or something to the rest, but after that he was useless. I'm more of a caregiver. He said, a large sigh following. But, who knows what life has in petto for me, woot! He added quickly, not wanting to look like a total downer.
~Adopt Avalon!~