gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: This thread contains non-con sexuality (rape). Readers beware.

Not long after visiting with Sebastian, Wildfire found herself in the deep, dark woodland bordering her parents' home. There were no signs of the wolves who had foolishly attempted to stake a claim here, which made her snort smugly to herself. With that said, she could sort of see why they had fought tooth and nail to keep this patch of turf. She had only been here ten minutes and already Wildfire had struck half a dozen promising scent trails. In spite of its name, this forest appeared to be teeming with life.

Unfortunately, she wasn't hungry, and she was more interested in exploring the landscape than sampling its provisions. So Wildfire ignored the small animals practically crawling over her feet (for now; maybe she would pluck a rabbit or two when she decided to head home) as she meandered through the bare-branched trees. Despite the lack of foliage, the forest was dark and quiet, which reminded her of her favorite hangout on Nocturne Summit.
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
After parting with Smash, Goober had gone south. He still intended to make good on his promise to Cicero, but he wasn't exactly in a rush like he had been with the much bubblier, much more inviting, Smash. It was too bad she (and Eshe, for that matter) were taken. Well, more than just "too bad." How was it that he only managed to crush on girls who were totally unavailable? It was so stupid and unfair. What was so good about those other guys, anyway? Shuffling his feet, the two year old walked on.

A rustling grabbed his attention, and Goober's brown eyes almost immediately found the bright red figure of another wolf. "Hey!" he called out, voice as friendly and inviting as ever. Maybe this was his chance, finally! Goober bounded toward the girl, tail wagging and a chipper look on his face. "I'm Goober," he greeted, tail wagging. He almost started to go on about Smash's friends, but quickly remembered that mystery had been solved. Case closed.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Suddenly, it wasn't only small woodland creatures keeping her company. Rather abruptly, a wolf appeared, causing Wildfire's entire body to stiffen. Her hackles even prickled, which was pretty unusual for her, but he had caught her off guard while alone in a relatively strange place. Not to mention her recent and unpleasant encounter with Rig. She was more on edge than usual, that was for sure.

But he appeared not only friendly but almost exuberant. She couldn't help herself; she snorted at his name. Then Wildfire schooled her expression into a genial smile and coaxed her muscles to relax somewhat. After a quick, critical once-over, she decided there was nothing at all threatening about this fellow's behavior.

"Hi there, Goober. I'm Wildfire," she said, biting the inside of her cheek a little because he was just so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, it made her want to laugh again. "You're a breath of fresh air," she joked, amber eyes lifting to indicate their gloomy surroundings. They dropped back to his face as she added, "You an explorer too?"
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
She tensed, then relaxed. Goober was well aware that he could be a bit... different, but he certainly never saw it as a bad thing. He was happy-go-lucky, and that was all there was to it. "Wildfire," he mused, "What a perfect name!" She was as red as wildfire, and her chipper mood certainly helped. "I am," he answered her, "I just finished my first most official mission. I helped a friend find the friends that she had lost." Surely that would count for something.

"Do you live around here?" he asked. Maybe she was a wolf from Blacktail Deer Plateau, and his job would already be done for him. Then again, Cicero had said that pack was much further north... so maybe not. Still, there was a chance!
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Not only was he a fellow explorer, he was fresh off a mission, which made Wildfire's lips twitch further upward. "That's awesome," she said rather blandly, though her amber eyes shimmered with genuine interest. "I'm glad your friend is back with her friends now?" It came out as a question, in case Goober wanted to elaborate on the story.

But he had a question for her. "I used to. See that ugly little mountain?" She gestured her smudged snout toward the caldera, her tone nothing but fond as she said the word ugly. "I was born there." Wildfire faced him again. "But I live on another mountain now, north and west of here, called Moonspear. How about you?"
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
"Yep!" he replied when Wildfire asked if Smash was back with her friends. "I don't think she's going to stay long, since she's got a mate and kid far away from here. She just wanted to stop in and say hello to her old buddies." At least, that was the last he had heard. Perhaps she would convince her mate and kid to come back with her sometime. Or, somewhat selfishly, Goober wondered if she would just never go back, confess her feelings for him, and forget all about her other family. "No," he thought, "That's not going to happen."

Wildfire gestured to the mountain, and Goober replied with an, "Ah." She went on to explain where she lived now, and Goober nodded. "I don't live anywhere permanent right now," he explained. "I might settle down, but y'know... I'm still young and free! You think you'll stay there forever?"
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The instant Goober mentioned his lone wolf status, Wildfire began sizing him up as a potential recruit. He was very friendly and outgoing but did he have any skills? Would he fit in at Moonspear? These were things she would have to feel out and consider as their conversation progressed.

There was an obvious answer to his question, especially now that she was mates with Floki, yet Wildfire paused thoughtfully before answering. "Most likely, yes. I'm a wanderer at heart but I have a mate and family there, so... unless he was willing to travel with me..." Floki liked to range too but he was even more firmly planted on Moonspear. "And we plan to start a family someday, so I guess it's pretty permanent," she finished with a small smile.

"I kind of envy you guys," Wildfire said in the next breath. "You're not the only free spirit I've met lately," she explained. "There's part of me that would love to travel the world." But her family and her future were more important, and that's why she struck a compromise by roaming the nearby wilderness and always returning home at the end of the day.
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
The instant Wildfire said "mate," Goober's stomach dropped. Why was it that every girl that he had even a fleeting attraction to was already hitched? Smash, Eshe, and now Wildfire were already taken. What chance did Goober have with anybody? He managed to keep on his chipper face, doing everything he could to stay positive about the situation. When Wildfire mentioned that she liked to travel, but her mate wasn't so keen on it, Goober wondered why she was with him at all.

"Yeah?" he asked, when she said she wanted to travel the world. "Why don't you? I mean, maybe you and this mate of yours just aren't that compatible." That was Goober's not-so-subtle hint that she'd be better of with him. And wouldn't she? "You're still young, and you've got plenty of time for all that family stuff later."
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire gave him a bit of a strange look when he jumped to a rather unexpected conclusion. She didn't reply right away, thinking back on what she'd just said. Maybe she hadn't been clear enough that, while she loved the road, she loved Floki more. That part wasn't in question at all.

"We're actually very compatible," she replied lightly, "and I love him very, very much. That's why I'm willing—why I'm happy—to settle down with him. We want the same things," Wildfire said, feeling a slight warmth creeping up her neck as she shared what were pretty personal details with a veritable stranger. "One of those things is pups, which don't exactly mesh well with the nomadic lifestyle, anyway."

She shrugged, then tried to turn the spotlight off herself. "Have you noticed how infested this place is? It's called Haunted Wood, which sounds like it should be, like, really dreary and full of ghosts. I mean, it is pretty gloomy." Wildfire was officially babbling. "I've never seen so many critters in one day."
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Goober wanted so bad to roll his eyes when she mentioned love. What did she know about that, anyway? Besides, they obviously didn't want the same things. Wildfire wanted to travel the world; this other punk wanted to stay home and be totally boring and start a family. He sounded super lame. "Pups could always wait until later," Goober reiterated.

Wildfire mentioned their surroundings, which Goober had more or less been ignoring. "Aw, you're changing the subject!" he protested. "It's okay," Goober moped, "You're not the first girl to turn me down for somebody who's less of a good match. You'd be better off with me." He glanced up at her, trying to gauge her reaction. Couldn't she see what kind of a mistake she was making?
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Pups would wait until later, seeing as neither one of them was even sexually mature, nor mentally or emotionally ready to be parents yet. Then there was obtaining permission and all that. But Wildfire didn't say any of this, in part because it really wasn't anybody's business, but mostly because something even more unexpected popped out of Goober's mouth. It left Wildfire momentarily speechless as a familiar feeling crept slowly over her. It was similar to how she'd felt in Rig's presence.

It was more jarring now, because Rig had been creepy right off the bat and Goober had seemed entirely nonthreatening. As a matter of fact, he still seemed that way, his expression open and cheerful. Wildfire felt decidedly unsettled, though maybe it was just the unexpected straightforwardness of it rather than any other factor. Goober seemed way too good-natured to be some sort of... predator.

"We've known each other for all of ten minutes," she pointed out with an awkward laugh, "so what makes you think that?" Only after the words left her mouth did she realize she didn't really need nor want an answer. Goodness, this situation had gotten very weird and uncomfortable. She needed to come up with a way to make a graceful exit, post haste.
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
"C'mon," Goober pleaded, "I know if you'd just let me show you, you'd see that we'd be so good together!" the two year old stepped closer to Wildfire, then he leaned in to lick her cheek. Surely she would allow him that much. Goober spent all his life being a Good Samaritan, and it hadn't gotten him anywhere. Maybe it was time for a new, different approach.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire flinched away when Goober suddenly got in her face, though not quickly enough to completely avoid the swipe of his tongue. Another she-wolf might have snarled at him, told him no! But all she did, for the moment anyway, was blink owlishly, ears tilting backward as the sticky saliva cooled on her flaming cheek.

"Don't," she finally said, her voice low and shivery. She felt fight-or-flight mode beginning to kick into gear. "What's wrong with you?" Wildfire found herself saying without really thinking, brows knitted in confusion. She was still having trouble grasping how quickly Goober had gone from friendly to overly friendly with a side of creeper.
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Wildfire spoke, but Goober didn't hear it. Instinct were suddenly in overdrive, and he nipped at her ear. His demeanor went from playful to lustful in the blink of an eye, and he reared up on top of her. Either she didn't have enough time to react, or she wasn't explicitly forcing him off. At this point, Goober didn't care. He was sick of everybody taking advantage of him. He wanted her, and he deserved her.

If Goober could just make her see that he was a good guy, she would understand. Wildfire struggled beneath him, but Goober was able to overpower her, small as she was. For once, he felt in control. His breath was ragged as he rocked his hips against hers, tuning out any protests she might have had.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Reader discretion is advised! This thread now includes (possibly graphic) non-con.

She should have chosen Option B (flight) immediately, because Goober took advantage of her confusion and hesitation and before Wildfire could draw three breaths, she was suddenly beneath him. His legs wound around her waist, gripping her body tightly despite Wildfire's writhing. Her instincts screamed, though somehow no sounds came out of her mouth. She struggled in silence, the only noise the painful clicking of her throat.

But when his body invaded hers, a cry of pain wrenched from her, bouncing off the nearby trees. She began bucking all the more wildly, likely doing more damage to herself, but she was desperate to get him off her, out of her. No matter how hard she fought, though, Goober overpowered her with frightening ease, huffing, puffing and grunting over her.

She hit a point where she was tempted to go still and let it happen, so maybe it would be over sooner. But the typically peaceable she-wolf couldn't let that happen. In fact, her lips suddenly wrinkled back from her teeth and she twisted her slim body in half, ears disappearing against the top of her head as she tried to sink her teeth into one of the forelegs locked around her hips.
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
She struggled more, but Goober was still stronger, still larger, and still in control. He kept Wildfire pinned beneath him, though she managed to bite one his forelegs. This, of course, only enraged Goober. He snarled, then took her scruff in his jaws and bit down hard, pulling her away from his foreleg. Oddly enough, the pain only fueled the fire that flowed through him.

Using the weight of his body, Goober forced her head down so she wouldn't get another chance to bite him. He had no intention of releasing his grip on her scruff. He thought of Smash, of Eshe, of every girl who had rejected or had been unavailable to him, as he continued to force himself on the young Wildfire.

When he was done with her, the rhythm of his hips slowed, and he panted heavily through his grip on her scruff. He knew from experience that she could hurt him if he was to loosen up on her right away, and he wouldn't allow her to do that. She was stuck here until they were untied.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Her fangs sliced into his flesh, metallic blood warm on her tongue. In the next instant, she felt something sharp on the back of her neck and her head was yanked away from his leg, teeth scraping flesh before clicking shut on empty air. Despite herself, Wildfire whined, a thin, reedy sound. She was effectively trapped and though she knew it was futile and would only do further harm, she couldn't stop herself from trying to tear free from both his grips.

At length, he stopped pumping against her and Wildfire's eyes squeezed closed as the burning sting gave way to an aching throb that radiated from her pelvis across her hips. She didn't want to think about the warm, slippy feeling that was surely blood, if the smell was any indication. Goober still didn't let go of her, or even loosen his hold on her scruff. His weight pressed down more heavily, though, and suddenly Wildfire's trembling legs gave out and she sank to the ground.

But she didn't give up the fight. Although weary and in pain, she used the ground as leverage and flipped with such rapidity that she managed to tug loose from Goober's teeth. The movement also tore their bodies apart and Wildfire could only hope that it hurt him as much as it hurt her. Clenching her teeth against it—and the blurriness at the edges of her vision—the she-wolf grunted, kicked and somehow managed to get out from beneath him.

There was part of her that wanted to continue her own assault. However, a much larger part of Wildfire told her simply to, Run! She didn't even bother looking at Goober. Bleeding and achy and breathless with the insanity of what just transpired, Wildfire fled. She ran like a shaky drunk and half-expected him to chase and attack her again, her heart beating like a drum against her ribs as she instinctively ran in the direction of the caldera.
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
When Wildfire sank to the ground, Goober went to readjust his grip on her scruff. Just as she did so, she ripped free from him, tearing their bodies apart in a painful and unpleasant way. By the time Goober had caught his breath, Wildfire was long gone. Ashamed, he curled himself into a ball and began to whimper. "You fucking fool," he whispered, "You stupid fucking fool, you did it again."

After hours of this, he would eventually get up and find a river to clean himself.