Broken Antler Fen Join The Hunt
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
@FallenStar if you're up for it Brandy could use someone to get acquainted with :) though anyone is welcome to jump in! 

Long, bronze fur nearly covered the russet stockings and cream underfur of Brandy as she stalked silently forward, sliding her paws lightly over the marshy ground. Her lemon eyes were focused and locked onto the speckled back of a duck, the third one she'd seen since telling her mother she'd go out to catch them a celebration dinner. After exploring and having some fun, the young she-wolf finally payed attention to the hunt and already had two other ducks buried on her way back to the lake. As she inched steadily closer upwind of the duck, Brandy felt her stomach growl as she drew a few yards away; deciding to catch one after this and head home to Ambrosia. In a flurry of bronze, red, cream and brown, Brandy darted forward and pinned the duck before clamping her jaws around its throat to cut off its alarm call. As she retreated back into the trees to stash this dusk with the others, the scent of rabbit flooded her nose even through the bird in her mouth. Crouching to drop and cover her kill with dirt to hide it, Brandy began to creep forward again in an excellent stalk for her age. Just feet away, however, her hind paw kicked over a rock and it clattered loudly; the rabbit poked its head in the air to sniff once before bolting. Burning hotly, the stubborn she-wolf tore off after it. After a few yards, Brandy managed to corner it in a hollowed out tree, but as she lashed her paw in for the kill, the rabbit danced away from her claws and pressed against the back just out of her reach. Shoulders and head pinned to the ground inside the tree, the young wolf clawed frantically with both paws at the rabbit and though she had no luck, she continued to try with her hind quarters wigging up in the air as if she was play bowing.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The tall she-wolf had been isolating herself from the others, for her heat was a large thing to weigh down on her shoulders. She had been on her daily patrol when she heard the sharp cut-off sound of a wailing duck and the thundering paws of a wolf chasing something. She lifted her nose. Hare... She raced towards the scent, sprinting on long willowy legs. The sight of a young wolf with a rabbit in a hollow painted her vision. She flicked her tail to the little one, signaling for her to stay put. She ran up to the back of the tree and gave a low, loud growl, scaring the rabbit directly into the grasp of the she-wolf.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy, too focused on the rabbit, didnt even notice FallenStars arrival until the growl sounded on the other side of the bark. The bronze she-wolf snapped up the rabbit as it startled, scrambling backwards with fur raised and ears pinned at a potential threat. However, on seeing the she-wolves body language, Brandy decided she wasnt a threat, dropping the hare and putting a paw on it, tipping her head and looking inquisitively at the female with her lemon eyes for a moment before speaking. "Hello. Thank you for helping me catch the rabbit."  She remembered Sebastian mentioning other wolves around here, and wondered if this was one of them. "I'm Brandy. Are you part of Broken Antler Fen?"
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The girl smiled as the young femme trapped the rabbit in its jaws. "Yes, I am of Broken Antler Fen. My name is Fallenstar but you can call me Flora or Fallen. Either is fine." She smiled wistfully at the thought of how Her father had called her little flora. She snapped back into reality though and asked the youngling the same question. "Are you part of our new pack as well? What's your name?" She gazed thoughtfully at the she-wolf. She was well-built and must have had good genetics due to her sharp reflexes, much like that of Fallen.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The young bronze and russet female smiled, tail wagging. "My name is Brandy. My mother, Ambrosia, and I came here and joined Broken Antler Fen just earlier today." She motioned to the hare at her paws. "I went out to catch a feast for us. I've got three other ducks covered up along my way back to the lake." Brandy's lemon eyes scoured Fallen, taking in the older females long legs and lean body. "You're welcome to join us, if you want. If were going to be in a pack together, we might as well be friends." Brandy giggled softly, stretching out each limb one by one before shaking out her fur.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
"That would be wonderful but I um... I can't be around the males right now. Thankyou for the offer though! I'm so sorry...Maybe next time?" She asked with an apologetic smile. She felt terrible for declining the little one's offer. It made her feel bad. "I hope to see you again, child! I must be on my way, farewell!" She called to the child as she pelted off on her long legs, searching for a brightly colored bird she could give to the child as to apologize. She wasn't sure what to do right now, but she would befriend the small one, no matter what. She gave a chuff as she bolted, bidding a last goodbye.

-END-