Cerulean Cape Who am I?
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
All Welcome 
Maude stumbled away from the ship, crossing the plank, her eyes lost as he walked onto the sandy shores of the mainland. He was getting confused again, triggered by memories of that captain from long ago, brought on by that damnable golden woman. All thoughts of Ferahgo were banished from her mind — not that the Captain would care anyway. Maude kept walking through the sands, heading north like she had a few days ago. He didn't know where she was going but something told her to get away until he figured this out. Ferahgo wouldn't want slackers on his ship, after all.

It was night. The seas were silent except for the never ending rhythm of the waves to her left. Mod—Maude didn't care. He was confused. She was confused.

Suddenly Maude stopped in her tracks. She looked down, in-between her legs and saw it. His brow furrowed. It was still there. So he was a guy right? But Mod raised his head and looked back at his hips. She had the hips of a woman though — child bearing hips. So she was a girl? What did it all mean? Who was he? Who was she? Aw, bloody 'ell. Maude cursed, feeling something cloud her vision. Tears filled the golden colored eyes and Mod felt a sob choke her throat. I ain't cryin' ov'r this shit. What t'bloody 'ell.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)