Broken Antler Fen In the middle
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Pearl @Kinra @Ambrosia
[Image: tumblr_leqkn9xRcN1qegjjv.gif]
(@FallenStar you're also totally welcome if you want to join!)

Sebastian yawned, slowly trotting into the clearing that was their camp site. The clearing in the woods was just a perfect mega bed for the pack to sleep on and the young alpha was quite tired after such a long day. His tail wagged when he saw some members already. The large male ruffled his fur, and let out a soft chuff in greeting to the ones that were already there. Who knew that being an alpha was so tiring? Yet, so satisfying. The male really liked that he had a whole pack to take care of. The male had a caring nature and now he had several individuals to take responsibly for. His tail wagged at gentle pace, giving him a pleased look.

Sebastian laid down, resting his legs. His pale eyes looking around. Even though his body was tired, he was not tired mentally to sleep yet. He could do with a bit of conversation or maybe some bonding with his pack members. He was a really social wolf after all. It did him so well that he had somewhere to go to at the end of the day. He really liked the idea of them all sleeping together. The previous nights had been great. One big pile of sleepy wolves. Sebastian loved the family feel of it. Dusk had settled around them, giving the clouds an orange glow. Sebastian could not believe this territory had gone unclaimed.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallen laid trotted through the forest with a pheasant in her jaws. She was tempted to snap down and eat it up, but understood that it had to go to the pack now. She wandered into the clearing and chuffed at Seb, who was resting in the shade. She dropped the pheasant down next to him. "Long day?" She asked with a grin. By now, she had completely forgotten that it was her...month and interacted regularly with the others. It had just slipped from her mind.

In the presence of Sebastian, her alpha, she was still unaware. Ah, well, maybe nothing would happen. She felt a whisper in her ear and had the sudden urge to rub against him and cuddle. She was zapped into reality. With a single leap, she bounced up onto her feet and stared at him warily, eyeing his every movement, every breath. Half of her ached to move back to his side, to feel the warmth of his thick silver coat. Her other side, of course, had common sense and wished for nothing but to flee.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Mar that is the perfect gif I applaud you

Pearl raised her head and chuffed back in greeting, drawing herself up from her comfortable position on the moss, watching the sky. She made her way sleepily over to Sebastian, greeting him with a lick to the forehead and a playful clap over the head with her paw before plopping down diagonal to him so that they were still face to face. She enjoyed the familial feel of sleeping in a pile and having a central hub for everyone to gather around. "Hey," she said to him with a smile, resting her head back on her paws.
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
The sun was setting and a breeze of cold air blew through her. That settled it, it was time to head back to the group. She was often the last one to arrive since she usually has the energy to scout and patrol up until it got too dark. This time she came earlier, very likely encouraged by the cold breeze. She slowly walked into the gathering site, She was walking tall and head up as she usually was. She stepped in then stopped to see at all who was there. She came in a little too late to see everyone greet Sebastian or him greeting them. In any case, everyone was up and awake. That most mean some had only recently arrived.

She did find sleeping all together comfortable and rewarding. She trusted everyone here and today's work was finished. She decided to put herself at ease and stopped the Knightly way of holding herself. She lowered her head a little and her tail started to wag happily. She was looking forward to another good night of sleep. That cold breeze made her feel like this was going to be a bit of a chilly night. She figured maybe she'll settle next to Sebastian.

She spoke in a calm friendly voice "Hello everyone." The knight casually moved towards everyone up until she was fairly close to Sebastian, as least leaving half a meter. Then she sat down. She wasn't ready to call it a day just yet and she wanted to know how everyone's day was. Since everyone was awake why not talk a little. But she waited a little to see what would come up.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
(I suppose now is a good time for Springtime heat to kick in >:3 since everybody seems to like some waves)

Ambrosia lifted her head and smiled sleepily at Sebastian, standing and stretching out each limb. The tan and black she-wolf headed over at the same time as a little grey female that looked about the same age as Sebastian and Ambrosia. She said nothing as she lay on Sebastian's other side, just as close as Pearl, tail wagging happily though she made no move to physically touch him. Her lemon eyes shimmered as she focused on the male, trying her best to ignore all the other females present.
            "You seem popular this evening, Seb."
Ambrosia's tone was playful, laughing and friendly. She was starting to get better with socializing, but it was still highly awkward for the young female. To make things even worse, the warm and tantalizing scent of heat was ghosting through Ambrosia's pelt. The female, herself, had yet to smell it; but no doubt everyone else probably would. She butted her head against his shoulder gently, still wagging her tail and effectively but not purposely spreading the instinct-maddening scent in a wide circle around Ambrosia.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Thank you *bows* You guys.. I've been laughing so hard since reading this. Hahahaha.

Once he arrived he was instantly greeted. As Fallen came into the clearing soon afterwards it was Pearl was moved closer to him and licked him over his head. Sebastian let out a soft woof in greeting back and moving his paw up a bit too but then he decided to go for the lick over her nose. Sebastian was distracted from Pearl when Fallen came in closer. She carried food with her, and she still smelled ridiculously good to him. His tail started to wag. "Yes, but a good day," he spoke with a hum. "How about---." I was cut off because Fallen suddenly jumped away from him. Sebastian blinked and looked from her to Pearl.

Then Kinra came into the clearing and greeted everyone. "Hello," he greeted as the grey knight settled close to him. Not against him, but he already had Pearl close to him too, and Fallen was there. Oh boy. Sebastian's tail was still wagging but he did not know on who to focus. His eyes going from one girl to the next. He accepted only females as new recruits? How could he not notice this before. The scent of Fallen's heat made him a bit hazy, but then he realized.... it was not only Fallen? Sebastian watched Ambrosia step closer and settle next to him. His head instantly turned to her, his nose going through her fur. He couldn't help it, it smelled so good. Once glance towards all the others and he realized he was really popular. He just thought he was the alpha that they liked to be around him. He cleared his throat. He was surrounded by four females. "Ah..."

His brain short circuited a bit. Now he had two females around him that were in heat? How was he ever going to resist those nice scents. He could feel a tickling in his belly, mostly his lower belly though. Yeah, maybe it was better if he stayed lied down, because there was some serious arousal starting to form. Did they all go in heat at the same time!? Kinra had been in heat, then Fallen and now... Ambrosia. That only left Pearl and Brandy right... to... Sebastian let out a grunt. Then he realized that this was exactly what his father had to deal with when he started a pack. It was why he exists now and why he had so many siblings... This father ands uncle went out of control, well he wasn't. He.. He had his morals. Still it was a whine that escaped the young male. He also thought about Ambrosia and how Brandy came to exist. He would not be that guy... right? No. God that scent. He was tempted to sniff it again, maybe lick her. He wanted both females if he was really honest. He placed his head down between his paws instead, he shouldn't even think like this. He would find a mate and she... she would get all the love he had... but... he had so much love to give. "You guys are making me crazy with your scents," he let out, sounding a bit flustered. The male even licked his lips in the process. His eyes roaming from female to female.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The girl blinked and turned hot. She understood what he was saying, for her hormones were off the chart. "Sorry for-um jumping away I just thought..I um, didn't want to bother you. I guess it's to late for that though, hehe." She yearned to nuzzle him and lay with him, for it was her only wish right now. She had had a little bit of a crush on him for a while, which made her heat even worse. Oh stars, how long would she last before loosing it. Her friend, Tikita had been in heat and mated with a random loner because of her...'condition'. Fallenstar's yearning was not like that though. She really did happen to have a twinkle of a crush on him. Dim as a far away star, but yet so bright...

"My apologies, uh, alpha." The serene woman had lost her composure, and was stuttering, something so far away from her wise personality.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl watched still with head on her paws, amused, but slightly jealous - she'd known Seb longer than all of these females. Even still, she knew of the 'heatwave' coming through, and that would have an affect on him, more or less. She kept her eyes to him, troubled, concerned as his inner moral struggle ensued. She knew their heat combined would drive any male mad, so she was wondering why they just didn't take any of the normal precautions she was used to.

On the norm, she would have gotten up and moved away from the scents and hormones, but she felt she needed to hang around just in case something happened someone was bound to regret. Nearly every female had some form of a crush on the sweet fluffy baby, herself included, but they wouldn't see her trying to make a move. That would most likely be her downfall, watching Seb be snapped up while she stood by with pain artfully masked in a supportive smile.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Right, for some reason a normal conversation wasn't really happening, there seems to be an awkward air. It took a while but she suddenly realized the rich scent in the air. It was stronger as it seems to be coming from more than one female. She figured it was FallenStar since she was likely still in heat but Kinra just couldn't guess which other female might be in heat. It was even possible that they all were. With her own experience she knew Sebastian could barely resist one female in heat, so what happens when there is more around? She found herself getting slightly concerned for Sebastian.

The reason for being concerned was getting fuzzy and wasn't focused on a clear reason. Kinra was in heat not too long ago but with all these scent in the air it was starting to feel like she was in heat too. This was not good, All she could remember is that just doesn't act the way she should be acting. As a Knight couldn't afford to give in to desires. This all needs to end before it gets out of control.

She cleared her throat and got back up. "In that case, I suggest we all turn in and sleep." Then without any warning she moved to Sebastian's right side and settled right next to him. She even started slightly leaning on him while she was laying down, Her head was at his shoulder. She spoke in a soft tone but loud enough for everyone to hear.  "It's going to be a cold night Sir Sebastian, I hope you don't mind me next to you for tonight." But before trying to sleep she kept a watchful eye on the other females. Kinra didn't realize it but she had already lost the battle with her desires. She wanted nothing more than to sleep next to Sebastian and hoped that the other females would just lay down and sleep. She was about to get what she wanted, that's all that counted.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
(Oh my god I just can't stop laughing. Poor Seb, surrounded by all these crushing and hormonal females xD )

Ambrosia felt a strong urge to leave, but she also had stronger urges to press up against him. Her jealousy, fueled by her hormones and crush on the young male, was just barely contained to her sharp lemon eyes. So, despite her wishes to search out her daughter and curl up to sleep with her like normal, Ambrosia shifted herself to get comfortable right where she was by Sebastian. She kept her tail tucked close to her 'problem area', hoping to at least fade the scent a bit; not that it would help with at least two of them pressing up around him.... She put her head on her paws, letting her tan and black fur just mingle with Sebs grey pelt as she suppressed a sigh. Had she been foolish to think that such a young, healthy and kind male would only have ONE admirer? Surely. However, such facts did little to deter Ambrosia. She would not change her behavior, not until Sebastian chose a mate. That doubled for getting unneededly aggressive with the other females; there was just no reason to. She wanted to be friends with these wolves and form a close family pack, and her jealousy didnt run so deep as to let it effect her other relationships. 
            "I apologize, Sebastian."
Laying her ears down sadly, Ambrosia looked sheepishly over at the alpha.
          "I'f you prefer if I left, I can. I understand if the scent is too much."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I know, such a poor guy.

If Sebastian only knew that every single female around him had a crush on him. Then he would have handled this so different. But the male was not a mindreader and now with all these heats linger he was just thinking that all the females wanted him for other reasons than a genuine crush. Fallen was one stuttering mess. Kinra claimed to be tired and snuggled against him, which was the same Ambrosia did too. Sebastian noticed that Kinra called him Sir Sebastian and it all sounded very... seductive. The male felt heaviness throb under him. All these females so close and pressed against him. Pearl was still laying before him. Ambrosia was sweet enough to offer to lay somewhere else. Sebastian didn't want to reject her but he was not sure what would happen if he wouldn't reject her, not be a gentleman for once.

The male jumped up. "Um.. I," he stumbled. His arousal was clear. Sebastian's eyes fell on Pearl and he then decided that it was totally he safest option if he would lay with Pearl. He quickly laid down again and nosed through her fur, instantly her scent invading his nose and all the scents of the surrounding heats gone for a moment. His tail wagged a bit. "I am going to lay here if you don't mind. I wouldn't want to do anything... bad," he spoke and quickly placed his head on Pearl's paws, side of his face against the front of her chest. Sebastian's breathing was still a bit heavy, trying to just think of his morals and how he did not want the same thing to happen as happened to his father. He had to resist this.

*rubs hands together*
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallenstar looked over at Sebastian with a gulp. She wanted so badly to be near him, with him, yet he had chosen pearl. "I uh...I have to go." She choked out, running through the forest. Dammit! She had lost her composure again. Screw this! She was done. She just had to not be around him for a little while. Just for her heat, which was what she thought was causing this. Of course, it was much,much more complex than that.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
The awkwardness and his arousement became apparent when Sebastian finally moved away from the females in heat, and came to lay by her, nosing through her fur to rid himself of the scents. Though fireworks of victory went through her head for a split second, being the nice wolf she was, Pearl couldn't just ignore the other females without an apology. She looked up over Seb's head and looked apologetically at the other three, mouthing sorry. Watching Fallen rush out, she felt a pang of guilt, but what was she to do? Pearl understood his reasons, though most might be unknown to her, and it wasn't her fault she wasn't in heat yet. It would take a bit longer for that to kick in, another few weeks or so. 

Her attention was half turned back to Seb, and half focused on watching the reactions of Kinra and Ambrosia. The last thing she wanted was for this to go south, but the victory bells in her head were still going strong. Giving him a lick to the head, she rested her own on his shoulder (if I'm picturing this right). As soon as the others were gone or asleep, she could probably talk to him, or else later.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
The time she wanted didn't even last for a moment. The Alpha got up and settled next to the white coated female. Kinra didn't approve but before she could act and protest FallenStar decided to leave. Watching that seemed to have put Kinra's mind back on track. She got back up and looked at Sebastian coldly. "If you had stayed where you were nothing bad would have happend." She said, she wasn't happy about him moving away from her and she didn't seem to be only one bothered by it.

She then looked towards the direction FallenStar had went and sighed. Kinra had a good guess of what was going through her mind and was pretty sure she just ran away because she couldn't handle the situation here. Everyone seemed to be drawn to Sebastian and it's only now that she realized that there wasn't room for everyone. If Kinra ever had a spot next to Sebastian she'd prefer giving that to someone else now. It didn't matter how she felt anymore, she was going to need to do what was right as a Knight. She can't be selfish no matter what she desired. Her task is to make sure the pack stays strong together, not break it by getting involved in matters like this.

The Knight started to walk after FallenStar. "Since you seem very 'comfortable' I'll go after her." She said leaving without looking at anyone except for straight ahead. Right before exiting she added a little more. "Perhaps it would be best for everyone to 'find their place' within the pack." After that she left after FallenStar.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
[size=small]Ambrosia felt hurt and anger surge through her body as Sebastian pulled away from her[/size][size=small], and she didn't say a word; just[/size][size=small] tucked her tail tighter. She didn't leave[/size][size=small], just rolled to turn her back on the others but put her face on her paws; purposely ignoring Pearl's attempt at a sorry. [/size][size=small]She wasn't TRYING to seduce him, but Ambrosia had to admit to herself that her hormones were causing her discomfort. If she were alone with Sebastian, how would the night have gone? She imagined herself hobbling around a wide pregnant belly again, and felt a nervous [/size][size=small]shudder run across her spine. She wanted more of a family, yes, but a family included a mate. She had no interest in simply breeding. The tan and black she wolf choked back a whine with a strangled peep, but only because she knew his moving was for the better. The only thing that kept Ambrosia from moving herself was her pride, and the fact she had no idea where Brandy was. She visibly flinched at Kinra's words, but she knew it was towards Sebastian and kept her muzzle[/size][size=small] shut. Ambrosia debated following, but didn't want to follow the angry Knight nor abandon her alpha. So she stayed curled up, alone, just a foot or two from the two.[/size]
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked with a helpless and super guilty look when Fallen dashed off. His ears falling to the side of his head. He thought he made the right choice. Kinra jumped up too and looked agitated. Sebastian bared his teeth as he disliked how she talked to him. "If I would have stayed I don't know what I would have done," he spoke with a low growl. Sebastian was mostly shocked, not expecting such a reaction from any female. Then as a cherry on top Ambrosia looked hurt and angry too. A whine came from Sebastian's throat. "Ambrosia, I am sorry. I wouldn't want to do anything to you like that male did to you," he spoke to her. His pale eyes looking worried and a bit upset.

He hoped that they wouldn't leave his pack because of his. He would have to set things right. Kinra couldn't really leave since she had a job to do. But he also didn't want Fallen to leave their little group. Sebastian looked at Pearl, ears falling down. "I'm sorry," he spoke, not really sure what he why he was telling that to Pearl. "You are good at this... you want to be a counselor right? Could you talk to them?," he asked Pearl and then looked at Ambrosia. "I really don't want to do anything bad to all of you," he spoke to the two females that were still here.

So seeing that Fallen and Kinra are out of the thread the new order is Seb, Pearl, Ambrosia for the final posts! :3
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl watched Sebastian's struggle with the crushing females, but she knew he was probably oblivious to that by the way he handled it. Troubled, she watched the two leave and Seb crash burn. She hated to see her pack like this, and her heart sunk watching Seb's face and ears fall and Ambrosia alone. She had to do something about this. "Of course, I'll talk to them. I understand." she said. Tomorrow, or soon, she would try to resolve this. 

"Hey, you're doing fine," she murmured in his ear, trying to ease his mind of trouble. It wasn't his fault this was all happening. Or rather, some of it was, but he couldn't help it. She had to talk to him sometime to let him know what was all going on, otherwise he'd go on oblivious.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
(Poor Seb, dealing with in heat AND angry females xD) 

Ambrosia obviously struggled with herself for a moment, turning to look at the two over her shoulder as he spoke and staying silent for a long moment after. At the reminding of Midnight, she turned and pinned her ears, nearly getting up right then and there to stalk off. Ambrosia pushed past her anger and hormones to make herself think rationally, even if it was hard. She didn't want to react like the others, she would try and let reason guide her from here. And reason was not pissing off the alpha and abandoning the safety of the group, especially when she was in heat. She struggled to keep herself calm and collected, but it was a battle the warrior was slowly losing. Her pride, her downfall, was hurt and she couldn't let that go. She kept her back turned to Pearl and Seb, quivering slightly at the emotions warring inside her, and put a paw over her muzzle as if that would keep her quiet. It worked, until she heard Sebastian ask the white she-wolf to talk to her. Offence renewed, the tan and black she-wolf drew herself slowly to her paws, not looking back as she slunk towards the mossy tree she'd sat under at the meeting.
    "I'll sleep away from you then, so you aren't so uncomfortable."
Her tone was low, but not mad: only upset. She didn't want Seb to be bothered by her scent but she also didn't want to hear the two of them talking about it any longer. She wedged herself between some roots with her back still firmly facing the two, settling on leaving The Cove as soon as they were asleep. She needed fresh air and a place to think, to be alone, but she didn't want either of them coming after her. So she feigned sleep, hoping they would leave her alone and just go to bed.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I know right! I am going to end it here! But thanks for the thread!

Sebastian felt horrible. He listened to some of Pearl's advise but was not sure. Maybe he should talk to them all, and let them know that he didn't mean it that way. He would also need to come up with a solution for when the females were in heat. He didn't want to cast them out but he also didn't really want them close so he would be tempted once more. He had the feeling once he was mated it might be less, but maybe that was not the case.

Eventually he did fall asleep, unaware that Ambrosia had snuck out, Sebastian had been laying next to Pearl and probably made the wrong decision seeing that he hurt a few of his pack mates by doing that. Still the young male didn't think he was wrong because he had not raped them. He had only moved away. Females were confusing him so much.

- The end-