Moonspear Moonsetter
I am lost in the echo.
31 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
The smell of familiar wolves. That's what filled Echo's lungs as she had reached the edges of the territory. A howl escaped the clutches of her throat as she announced her arrival and the wanting of an alpha. She was ready for a pack again. A smile stretched across her lips and her tail wagged to show that she was friendly and obviously excited to meet someone. Her body was almost shaking from how happy she was. Her mind had felt like a puppy once again. The wolf didn't even notice that her feet had been pawing on the ground, something she used to do when she was extremely nervous.Her eyes were bright like a pup that had just discovered something new. It was almost laughable at how childish she was.
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
The howl from the borders was clearly a request, and while Floki wasn't an Alpha, he was nearby. Close enough to heed the call, he turned his paws in that direction and rolled his shoulders, attempting to work out some of the tension that seemed to have settled there permanently. Truthfully, he was happy to have a potential joiner; their ranks had dwindled as of late, and he especially felt the absence of Wildfire.

His ex's face swam briefly before his mind's eye and he shook his head, focusing instead on the she-wolf waiting at the base of the mountain. Her appearance mirrored his own in a way; while the majority of her coat was black, her legs faded to grey at the knees -- much like the sandy socks he wore. With an expectant glance, Floki came to a halt. "Can I help you?" he asked curtly.
I am lost in the echo.
31 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"Hello, I am Echo. I was once a wolf at Sunspire and I am sorry I am so late to meet up with everyone, but I got sidetracked with my journey over here." The female gave a graceful bow to the higher ranked wolf."May I ask what rank you are? I would like to be polite to whatever rank you are, but I was just curious." Her words had been affected by most of her alone time, meaning that she had caught a small accent and her voice was smoother. Maybe it was just the days of talking to herself and being free that had caused it, or maybe it was something else she really didn't know. Echo's body had calmed down, but she still looked like a one year old with her smaller and agile body. Her eyes sparkled though, full of life and gleaming like little jewels.
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
The female wasted no time in introducing herself, and Floki found that he appreciated her direct nature. His brows raised when she informed him that she had once been a part of the Sunspire -- he wondered what had taken her so long to join Amekaze, but didn't ask just yet. He flicked an ear thoughtfully, contemplating calling for Ame personally since she was acquainted with Echo.

"My name is Floki. I'm the Beta male," he replied, drawing himself up slightly as he imagined Charon would. Since his talk with Tevinter, he felt a little better about his place in the pack -- knowing that his twin was proud of him meant a lot. "Do you want to speak with Amekaze...?" he asked. There were no other wolves present that had come from the Sunspire, but the same could be said for Stavanger Bay. Moonspear seemed to be turning over a new leaf.