Neverwinter Forest home is when I'm alone with you
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It took every ounce of patience the bi-toned girl had not to prance across those borders and seek the answers she desired – and even more, the affection of her family. Every second without their presence, and yet blanketed by their scent, the girl’s heart ached. She hadn’t realized just how much she had missed them until now.

She was greeted by a most welcoming sight – the warm cinnamons of her aunt was a sight all too familiar – and yet something was different.. something that threw the girl’s for a reel, and despite the obviousness of what it was, she could not place it so quickly.

Kaskara spoke, and as she waddled closer, Allure’s jaws dropped as she made the connection of what exactly had changed – eyes alight in joy, the black and white she-wolf gave a slow shake of her muzzle before canting it upwards, savoring the gentle kiss. “Aunt Kaskara!” She paused for a moment, taking in the sight of the Beta. “Congratulations! Wow!” She fumbled with her own words for a moment, her chest rising and falling with the elation of her family growing, and she gave a gentle laugh as she felt tears prick at the corner of her eyes – her family was here! “I came back to Teekon Wilds a few months ago with mom and dad’s blessing.. I’m with Redhawk Caldera.” She paused again, her bright eyes flitting past her aunt and then back to study her features. “Where are mom and dad? What are you guys doing here? Why did you leave the Ridge?” The questions came pouring from her slackened muzzle – her mind going a mile a minute.

Her family was home again.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - April 19, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 25, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - April 25, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 25, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - May 04, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - May 11, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - May 14, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Scimitar - May 18, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - May 19, 2016, 06:12 AM