Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
@Charley Pryor, feel free to hop in whenever you want! Just wanted to shoot of another Reek reply.

He pushed forward like a man on a mission, stopping only briefly to sniff at the air and his surroundings to get some hint of Tavi's whereabouts. Each time, however, Reek turned up empty, and hope and the high of yesterday began to fade fast. In his heart, Reek felt a weight -- and as time passed it grew heavier, pulling down on his heartstrings like some sort of biological pulley.  

After a while, Reek mulled over the idea of turning back. This whole search was pointless anyway. If Tavi didn't want to be found, she never would. She was a smart girl, and she wanted to disappear, Reek was sure she could manage to not leave a trace. He shook his head and readied himself to turn back -- but then a voice caught his ear that made Reek stop.

It was familiar. The wind blew in the opposite direction, so her voice was his only clue as to the identity of the stranger. But Reek, he never forgot a voice, but for some reason he couldn't quite place it. He turned and was met with a face he had told himself he would never forget. Brows lifting in surprise, all Reek could utter was a gasped, "Em?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Reek - April 24, 2016, 10:07 PM