Seaside Moors A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
The female wolf smiled at him, causing an easy grin on Slancio's face. He wondered what her reason for being here was. This land seems barren and far away from the rest of the population, and he had only ventured this far out because he was curious what the side of the coast would bring. To be alone, out here, that was was a rare sight. "I'm Slancio," He introduced himself, "Might I ask what a lady like you like doing out here?"

The female made a quip about eating the locusts, making a kissy noise as a jest. Following up with a sarcastic remark, she caused a soft chuckle to come from Slancio. "Because the creepy mushy feeling and frothy taste would be ever so enjoyable." he shot back, a natural reflex for himself. This female wolf was amusing, and interesting as well, Sclancio wouldn't mind a friend like her.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love - by Slancio - May 06, 2016, 05:57 AM