Neverwinter Forest but they won't flower like they did last spring
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her jaws snapped on empty air, and with the realization she had missed her mark, her stomach gave a pang of regret, gurgling so loudly she was certain it would echo in the forest. Her eyes flashed with ire at herself, and skidding to a halt, as the rat was now out of her reach, her muzzle jerked upward, her eyes falling upon a silver wolf she did not recognize.

His own eyes were fixated upon the morsel, and in an attempt to catch what she could not, and missed as well. Her heart sank – how could a rodent outrun them?

Her ears fanned back to her skull as the male greeted her, and her own muzzle tipped downward in recognition of this. Her eyes slid over his form, uncertain who he was, and giving a gentle shake of her head, she took a tentative step closer to him. “Want to see if we can find anything else to eat?” It was a hopeless question – there was no food. But somehow, she could only hope that as an older wolf, he would have a solution for her.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: but they won't flower like they did last spring - by Allure - May 27, 2016, 11:48 AM