Big Salmon Lake but my hands have been broken so many times
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
4 - even = successful.
He instructed her to watch – and Allure did just that. Her bright eyes followed the dart of the fish, the lurch of her stomach as she wondered if either wolf would get a taste of that delectable morsel and then even be able to return home with some for Kaskara and Eshe – the high expectation she built!

The swarthy man lunged, and the fish evaded him. Disappointment would have been more apparent in the situation if bemusement hadn’t surfaced upon her features, and as he bashfully studied her, she tilted her muzzle lightly in amusement to his words.

“Right,” she determined, her shoulders rolling back before she gave a light shake of her pelt to ease her nerves. Her own ivory paws waded further in the water gently, her eyes drifting from her companion to study the lucid lake. As a flash of silver caught her eyes, she stilled for only a moment, and trying to determine best the outcome, flashed her jaws in to the waters and hoped to strike true.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my hands have been broken so many times - by Allure - June 22, 2016, 08:04 AM